Trying to configure my Sign-In Integrations (Facebook, Twitter, Google)

I am having trouble with some of my sign in integrations

I follow the documentation to the letter step by step, but I still can't get my Google and Twitter sign-in integration to work..

I created the apps in both developer panels (according to the documentation) and I always get an error "Invalid Details"

I attached a screenshot for my Twitter integration..

Screenshot_20181005_203424.png

Screenshot_20181005_203516.png

Hi Jessie,

On 06/10/2018 at 04:35, Jessie Abernathy said:

I follow the documentation to the letter step by step, but I still can't get my Google and Twitter sign-in integration to work..

I think your first two callback URLs are wrong and don't follow what's specified in the help documentation.

http://help.whmcs.com/m/troubleshooting/l/914546-troubleshooting-twitter-sign-in-integrations

You must also enter a valid URL in the Callback URL fields. The URL you enter here is not used, but the valid URL of the callback file must be defined to enable WHMCS to utilize callbacks.

Because there are three possible callback URLs depending upon the Friendly URLs feature setting, we suggest adding all three:

Replace http://demo.whmcs.com/whmcs/ with the actual URL of your WHMCS installation

from your screenshot, you've got the second entry correct, but the other two differ from the format used in the help docs... I know the main documentation text states...

... but the accompanying image doesn't!

da7b0b1a-4fe5-424a-b7d1-003403427d9c.png

I would go with what's stated in the help docs, and the above image - change demo.whmcs.com/whmcs to your own WHMCS url and see if that makes any difference.