Problem with Accepting an order

When I try to accept my test order I get this error (see screenshot)

The order is for a product bundle I created that bundles a custom built website with a free domain name and hosting for a year..

The domain name registration was successful, I got all my login details and emails (the standard ones that are sent for a new order for domain and hosting) I just get this error when Accepting the order..

I am still new to WHMCS and still haven't had any real clients sign up through the system, so I don't really know why I am getting this error 🙂

-Jessie A.

Screenshot_20181004_144638.png

Based on your screenshot, you are choosing to Run the Module Create however no server is selected. This is likely your error reason.

You can also enable the Module Debug Log to confirm the error via the Utilities >> Logs >> Module Log screen, and attempt to accept again. Then browse back to that Module Log page to see the errors.

is the hosting account setup and active?

in the product setup for the "Custom Built Wordpress Website" product, on the Modules Settings tab, is it assigned a module from the dropdown ?

from your other posts, i'm assuming with this Product there's nothing to setup - it's just a WordPress site that you have to design for the client....? that being the case, you won't need to enter your WHMCS or cPanel Passwords in those fields... and it might just need to be assigned to use Auto Release module settings.

The Auto Release module is designed to be used on products where there is no remote panel or automation to link to. It will return a successful dummy response to WHMCS when a creation is requested, thereby allowing you to automatically change a product to "Active" status and send the associated welcome email when there is no module.