Invoices are not getting marked as paid

GoogieHost

2 hours ago, GoogieHost said:

We are using 2 payment gateways as of now PayPal and Razor pay with their latest available module but I don't know if payment is paid it's not reflecting in our WHMCS portal. We also have correct IPN settings (our WHMCS path) for PayPal and correct RazorPay credentials. 

I assume you are now using WHMCS v7.6 as your site has missing FontAwesome5 icons... if so, are you using the free RazorPay module mentioned in Marketplace because it's only listed as being compatible upto v7.1; even what I assume is the 'official' RazorPay module is a couple of years old, so there's no guarantees that would work with v7.6 either.

for the RazorPay issue, i'd recommend contacting it's developer and checking that it's v7.6 compatible.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2018 at 7:51 PM, brian! said:

I assume you are now using WHMCS v7.6 as your site has missing FontAwesome5 icons... if so, are you using the free RazorPay module mentioned in Marketplace because it's only listed as being compatible upto v7.1; even what I assume is the 'official' RazorPay module is a couple of years old, so there's no guarantees that would work with v7.6 either.

for the RazorPay issue, i'd recommend contacting it's developer and checking that it's v7.6 compatible.

But its not working with PayPal as well 

• WHMCS Technical Analyst
1 hour ago, GoogieHost said:

It should be working with PayPal at least, tried to fix with IPN and some other troubleshoots but didn't worked 

Have you checked the Gateway log in the Billing menu? Do you see any entries related to the invoices where are not being marked paid? It should give you some idea why the payments are not being applied to the invoices. 

6 minutes ago, WHMCS Sachin said:

Have you checked the Gateway log in the Billing menu? Do you see any entries related to the invoices where are not being marked paid? It should give you some idea why the payments are not being applied to the invoices. 

It says 

IPN Handshake Invalid

https://docs.whmcs.com/PayPal#IPN_Handshake_Invalid

Getting this message in your Gateway Log would mean that WHMCS is unable to verify that the callback occurring has come from PayPal. This is to stop any false payments being applied to your account, however, on occasion, some valid payments can generate this error. Follow the instructions above for setting the Charset of your IPN to stop this.

• 5 years later...