My account email notifications

Hi just wanted to see if anyone else as had this problem.

My account email notifications for support stopped working on two whmcs installs at the same time both on different servers and can't understand what's wrong.

But if i use the same email in General Settings / mail / BCC Messages i get emails ? but i only want support notifications not everything.

Hi itsonlyme,

Had you made any changes to WHMCS config or updated versions before you noticed this?

Have you (or your host) made any changes to server config?

Are you using any email spam filter on your emails? If so have you checked your junk folders/settings?

Some troubleshooting tips are here:

http://help.whmcs.com/m/troubleshooting/l/678803-troubleshooting-email-sending-problems

and

https://docs.whmcs.com/Email_Sending_Issues

I have been in touch with WHMCS for weeks they have no idea either what's wrong. I am running the latest version of WHMCS and as for servers they get updated all the time.

WHMCS does not send any email out for notifications of support from my account email i watched server logs as i tried.

2 minutes ago, itsonlyme said:

Why do i get this message all the time Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

All new users enter the community in a moderation state, you remain in this for a certain number of posts and time, once you move to the "Level 1 Member" rank your posts appear automatically on the community.   Please feel free to direct any questions related to the community into the WHMCS.Community Assistance Board

28 minutes ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

Ok, could you try creating a new administrator account with a different email account say on gmail and test if notifications go to that

Ok added gmail and when i open a new ticket i do get an eamil but when i reply to the ticket from whmcs i don't get an email saying i have had a reply in gamil

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, WHMCS John said:

Hi @itsonlyme,

Support ticket email notifications are not sent to administrators for an action you just performed. The logic being that you don'y require an email notification for a reply you just make to a ticket.

Yes your right i forgot it only does that. So this means now this works on a new account that the old one must be corrupt some how ?