Product Addons Configuration problem

Hi all,

I added on my platform whmcs 4 product addons, I configured them all in the same way (Payment Type = Recurring, ....)

But when these addons are displayed in order process, it gives me 2 Annually addons and two more recurring (see the screenshot)

I would like to ask if you have any idea about this little problem?

Thank you for your collaboration.

capture product addons.png

Hi @Rabab,

first thought would be to go through the product addons setup for each of them and make sure they are actually set as recurring - I know that you probably have done this already, but it's good to double-check again. fingers_crossed.gif

i'd then try switching the orderform template to standard_cart - assuming you haven't modified it, that should give you an indication of whether it's a template issue with Modern, or a settings/WHMCS issue.

Hi @Rabab,

On 31/07/2018 at 16:39, Rabab said:

I re-checked and found that all product addons are actually set as recurring.

I thought as much - but still worth checking.

On 31/07/2018 at 16:39, Rabab said:

I even changed the template order to Standard but it changes nothing, I had the same problem.

then it might be worth opening a ticket with Support (or Reseller Support if you don't get your license direct from WHMCS)... it's difficult to tell without seeing the site, and Support might be able to determine if it's a configuration issue.

11 hours ago, WHMCS John said:

Please switch to the Standard Cart or one of its children: https://docs.whmcs.com/Standard_Order_Form_Templates#Templates

John - he already said that he tried switching to SC and it made no difference... and changing to any of the children templates would be the same as SC by the time he got to the addons step in the cart.

Hi all,

Thank you for your feedback.

I would like to ask In which case the whmcs should show me "recurring" and in which case it should display "Annually"!

Since in the configuration, the Payment Type = Recurring and the price config I activate the annual (see attached file)

Config_Price_Addons.png