Client area panels

Cubeboy

I need to get rid of the date when I add files on the admin side.

when I upload a file the a clients account in the admin section, it displays in the client area and it time stamps it. how can I remove the time stamp? OR remove the whole hook and add it back with my own var?

<?php
use WHMCS\View\Menu\Item;

add_hook('ClientAreaHomepagePanels', 1, function (Item $homePagePanels)

{
$homePagePanels->removeChild('your files:dateadded');
});

18 hours ago, Cubeboy said:

I need to get rid of the date when I add files on the admin side.

when I upload a file the a clients account in the admin section, it displays in the client area and it time stamps it. how can I remove the time stamp? OR remove the whole hook and add it back with my own var?

effectively, you have two options - either load the panels children as an array and loop through it, modifying the labels.... or start again from scratch, query the database, modify the panel and tweak the output to however you want it... as this is just one table to query, and to give you more options to modify the output, it might be easier to recreate the panel.

<?php

# Attached Files HomePagePanel Hook
# Written by brian!

use Illuminate\Database\Capsule\Manager as Capsule;
use WHMCS\View\Menu\Item;

add_hook('ClientAreaHomepagePanels', 1, function (Item $homePagePanels)
{
	$client = Menu::context('client');
	$clientsfiles = Capsule::table('tblclientsfiles')->where('userid', $client->id)->where('adminonly', '0')->get();

if (count($clientsfiles)) {
		foreach ($clientsfiles as $key => $child){
			$homePagePanels->getChild('Your Files')
				->addChild($key, array(
					'label' => $child->title,
					'uri' => 'dl.php?type=f&id='.$child->id,
				));
		}
	}
});

technically, we should probably check that the panel exists, but it's only being modified if the SQL query gets a result... and if that's the case, the panel should already exist... I think the only thing that could break it would be if you had a second hook that removed the panel.