If I set the roleID to '2' in Database, the Admin Account can Login to, If set roleID to '1', still can't login

1, Crons can't work

2, Admin account can't login to the Admin area.

3, As this Title above. I tried do something in Database, If I set the value  of Admin account in database, Set tbladmins->roleID to '2' , the Admin Account can Login but can't see some settings, for example 'system health, crons' etc.  If set roleID back to '1', can't login again.

So, is there anybody know what should I do?

11 hours ago, twhiting9275 said:

It's likely one of your addons or hooks is causing an error preventing this. You'll need to go through the processes outlined here in order to figure it out

I tried to show error message. But there is no information output. Just stop at the login page and waiting and no ending.

I tried to contact our hosting support team.

The cron now can run and show this message:

Exception trace:

() at /home/mydomain/public_html/billing/vendor/symfony/console/Input/ArgvInput.php:126

Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput->parseShortOptionSet() at /home/mydomain/public_html/billing/vendor/symfony/console/Input/ArgvInput.php:107

Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput->parseShortOption() at /home/mydomain/public_html/billing/vendor/symfony/console/Input/ArgvInput.php:86

Symfony\Component\Console\Input\ArgvInput->parse() at /home/mydomain/public_html/billing/vendor/symfony/console/Input/Input.php:64

Symfony\Component\Console\Input\Input->bind() at /home/mydomain/public_html/billing/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php:224

Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at /home/mydomain/public_html/billing/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:844

Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at /home/mydomain/public_html/billing/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:192

Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at /home/mydomain/public_html/billing/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php:123

Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at /home/mydomain/whmcsdata/crons/cron.php:0

What's wrong with my WHMCS? 

12 hours ago, twhiting9275 said:

It's likely one of your addons or hooks is causing an error preventing this. You'll need to go through the processes outlined here in order to figure it out

I tried again, now output this message:

WHMCS Automation Task Utility: all

==================================

Queuing Tasks

-------------

Applying "in progress" and "is due" state filters

Task queues ready

Executing Application Queue

---------------------------

0/1 [░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]   0% < 1 sec/< 1 sec 22.0 MiB 

Ticket Escalation Rules

1/1 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓] 100% < 1 sec/< 1 sec 22.0 MiB

Executing System Queue

----------------------

No tasks to execute in queue

[OK] Completed   

20 hours ago, twhiting9275 said:

This morning I tried again, and output this message and stop

$ php -q /home/mydomin/whmcsdata/crons/cron.php all -vvv

Queuing Tasks

-------------

Task queues ready

0/2 [░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]   0% < 1 sec/< 1 sec 22.0 MiB 

Ticket Escalation Rules

1/2 [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]  50% < 1 sec/< 1 sec 22.0 MiB 

WHMCS Updates

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II

Hello @jerry.gai

1) Please start troubleshooting this here: http://help.whmcs.com/m/automation/l/678272-troubleshooting-the-cron-not-completing

2/3)  This seems strange, and would perhaps require database access to determine the cause, or as @twhiting9275has said you may have a custom addon/hook that is behaving in an unexpected way. If you can't determine this, I would advise raising a ticket with us to assist further.

16 hours ago, WHMCS Alex said:

Hello @jerry.gai

1) Please start troubleshooting this here: http://help.whmcs.com/m/automation/l/678272-troubleshooting-the-cron-not-completing

2/3)  This seems strange, and would perhaps require database access to determine the cause, or as @twhiting9275has said you may have a custom addon/hook that is behaving in an unexpected way. If you can't determine this, I would advise raising a ticket with us to assist further.

Hi,  thanks for your response.

I am a reseller of Inmotionhosting.com using the whmcs they provided. I have no account of WHMCS.com, It seems no way to submit a ticket to you. 

On 2018-05-19 at 10:43 PM, twhiting9275 said:

If you've got an older version of WHMCS, you may need to update it. The "oops" messages weren't too friendly prior to recent versions (I can't recall when exactly that changed).

THX, I am using the 7.5.1 the newest version. 

9 hours ago, WHMCS John said:

Hi @jerry.gai,

Please post the output from the following command executed at your command line:

php -q /home/mydomin/whmcsdata/crons/cron.php all -F -vvv

Replace /home/mydomin/whmcsdata/crons/ with the actual path to the cron.php file.

This is the full output... It looks like nothing happened. 

Second time, I remove the -F ,output this:

Queuing Tasks

-------------

Task queues ready

0/16 [░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░]   0% < 1 sec/< 1 sec 24.0 MiB 

Invoices

It stopped here, when I tried to do again will output this

Queuing Tasks

-------------

Task queues ready

Executing System Queue

----------------------

[OK] Completed