Admin Area Display Issues

It would be really nice if people were actually listened to when filing bug reports during beta... I mean, really, super nice.

Yet again, same thing as happened in an earlier thread, which mysteriously went missing (no surprise). WHMCS is effectively worthless

Steps to reproduce:
Upgrade (no fresh install needed)

What happens:
See attachments

Yes, I've cleared the templates_c directory
Yes, I've cleared browser cache
Yes, I've turned off CloudFlare for the domain
Yes, I'm using the default template

Looking at the attachments, you can see there's no script errors, the system just fails.
This was reported weeks ago, and apparently never fully investigated, or  addressed. Same screenshots (or close to it) were added, nothing was done

Screen Shot 04-15-18 at 08.24 PM 001.jpg

Screen Shot 04-15-18 at 08.24 PM.jpg

Edited by twhiting9275

• WHMCS John changed the title to Admin Area Display Issues

Anyway, this is definitely a WHMCS bug that should have been investigated and resolved when it was first reported... Unfortunately, not so much

The resolution to this? Use php 7.0+, so WHMCS does not support php 5.6 as advertised here

5.6 is still a legitimate PHP version, but apparently this release was never tested against 5.6, just 7.0+

Not sure what the difference is, TBH, don't care. This is something that should never have been passed on to the public though.

3 hours ago, twhiting9275 said:

The resolution to this? Use php 7.0+, so WHMCS does not support php 5.6

my v7.5 dev is running quite happily on 5.6 by default, so it does run using that... it was an clean install (no update), but using a copy of my v7.4.2 database and i'm not seeing what your seeing on the admin homepage.