ImportAssist Import from ClientExec: Missing gateways are: !

Hi,

When try import from ClientExec 5.4.0 using ImportAssist I get this message:

"

Gateways present in Source installation are missing from this installation - Fail

- Please configure All missing gateways in the destination installation and then try again. Missing gateways are: !

"

I executed this query on the ClientExec database to identify the problematic records:

SELECT * FROM `users` WHERE paymenttype = '0';

But nothing was found... so, what is "Missing gateways are: !" referring to???

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @Fernando Soares,

ImportAssist uses the CE Users table and get a distinct lists of payment gateways from the paymenttype field. We then match those values up against the payment gateways configured in WHMCS' tblpaymentgateways table.

This means there are some values in the users.paymenttype field of the CE database which don't match up with the currently configured payment gateways in WHMCS. Please adjust those values so as to ensure only valid payment gateways names are present.

Once the source data is all valid, the import will complete successfully.

OK,

I discovered the problem... I used a payment processor named "PagSeguro" in CE however for WHMCS I used a new module called "PagSeguro API" for the same payment processor and that was the cause. So I added the default PagSeguro from WHMCS and I be able to import the data.

Is not so clear what is the problem by reading the message. I think a note explaining that the payment processors must have same name can solve thios point.

Thanks