Can Ticket Notes be emailed? Not just a notification, but the note!

We make lots of notes on tickets, but it is such a pain in the butt to the other techs because all we get in the email is "Hey, there is a note, go find and read it!"  (humorous paraphrase) 

What we WANT is when someone makes a note on the ticket, it will email us with the actual note.  Is that possible?

This is what we get now, and hate:

#253183 - 

A new note has been posted by a staff member.
Department: Tech Support
Client: John Doe

Priority: mediumpriority.gifMedium

It's possible, yes, through hooks and api calls

The hook point

The API call

This will send a note to all admins (sorry, WHMCS doesn't provide a way to send an email to a specific admin).

That being said, you'll want to disable the old email via EmailPreSend . I wasn't able to find that specific template in the setup, though someone else should be able to give you the template name you can disable. Otherwise, you'll get two emails, not one

• 1 month later...

I'm too stupid to figure this out...  Anyone interested in helping me do this on my system for $$$?

I just want to have it email admins the actual note that was saved on a ticket, vs just saying there was a note left on the ticket.