Connection Error

Connection Error

WHMCS has not been able to verify your license for the last few days.

Before you can access your WHMCS Admin Area again, the license needs to be validated successfully. Please check & ensure that you don't have a firewall or DNS rule blocking outgoing connections to our website.

For further assistance, please visit http://docs.whmcs.com/Licensing

i have reviewd all other topics, and all the docs but still didn't find out how to fix this thing!

CURL is enabled

DNS rule? what is that and how to do it

i have a ticket with no reply from 3+ hours now and i can't wait more. so if anyone have the perfect solution for this let me know

#XFM-497391

3 hours is nothing to wait for a ticket with WHMCS. Just gonna have to wait it out, or <Removed>

Edited by WHMCS ChrisD
Section 2.2 Please do not post rude, insulting or inflammatory posts. Personal attacks, name-calling and insults will not be tolerated on WHMCS.Community.

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi @Wajih,

I see our support team were able to identify the issue your server is encountering connecting to our licensing server within a matter of hours:

Curl Error: error setting certificate verify locations: CAfile: /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt CApath: none

I trust your server admin/hosting provider was able to assist in resolving this server configuration error. If you need further assistance, I'm sure our community of server experts have some suggestions on how you might resolve the above error.

• 3 weeks later...

I have an installation problem. I'm on step 4 now but it says could not connect to database server : unable to connect to database. I've tried everything except the Right thing. Would appreciate any and all help with this! And thank you in advance.