WHMCS V3.5 Discussion [MERGED]

Matt

• WHMCS CEO

I posted up an announcement about what will be in 3.5 a few minutes ago and I've already received a number of emails about it so I thought I'd setup this one centralised thread where people can ask any questions or make any comments about the new features - nice ones only please! :)

Thread: http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?p=38634

Matt

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Matt, you've done a great job of keeping all the new features a secret until now! We knew that the Kayako integration was coming, but I doubt that anyone expected a shopping cart plus all the other terrific new features!

Now I have something to look forward to besides a lonely time behind the support desk on Christmas! :lol:

Thanks,

Rick

Well done Matt, your dedication to this wonderful piece of software never ceases to amaze me, cant wait to get my hands on it, will make my lonely hours full with something to play with and reskin, i especially like the fact that there will be a shopping cart feature added, gives me some ideas. thanks so much

Damn, just when I thought I'd finished customising all the templates!... I love it really! :)

Seriously though the update sounds great, looking forward to getting my hands on it, the shopping cart functionality will make the order process look even more professional, I wasn't expecting this till version 4 or something so it's a real nice surprise.

Thanks for the update Matt, hope your taking a seemingly well earned break over Christmas!

I didn't realize this thread was all ready going because I saw the thread in announcements for 3.5 and then went directly to the feedback area and posted.

Anyways, Oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Looks like the whmcs team does it again.

Okay, sorry I got kind of carried away there :)

Anyways, Merrry holidays to everyone and thanks again Matt for brighting up our lives with what looks to be a very nice release.

Baja

Can somebody please explain this? I don't quite get this feature:

Disable Domain Register/Transfer Options

There have been many requests for this feature and so in 3.5 it will make an appearance! By setting the price of either registration or transfer of a TLD to -1 you will be able to prevent registration or transfer requests for that TLD being ordered.

1) Can you upgrade from older versions then 3.3

2) Can you provide a change list for the language files since 3.3

Both would be helpful.

Does multiple contact per client, also means that with 3.5 clients can order domains that are not registered on their name ?