Additional Charge?

beckblurry

Hello, 

Can anyone have to configure whmcs to charge every invoice transaction with 1 additional cost?

let say for cost stamp or administrative cost? and it's not setup cost, so if client order multiple product at a time, cost stamp will show only one (like a payment charge).

Regards,

Beck.

Hi Beck,

To confirm, you're wanting to add a charge to every transaction? There is a module, https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/2966 Gateway Fees that allows you to charge a gateway fee, outside of that you would need to manually create the cost, you might also consider posting in the Service Requests & Offers board and seeing if there is a third party provider that could assist you by creating a custom module

Hi Chris, 

I have try demo version for this module, can I configure descriptions for this charge? I want to replace description tax payment gateway (in the module) with any string (may be administrative cost) and appear in the viewcart, when user order. Can we do that  with this module?

Thanks chris

49 minutes ago, beckblurry said:

Hi Chris, 

I have try demo version for this module, can I configure descriptions for this charge? I want to replace description tax payment gateway (in the module) with any string (may be administrative cost) and appear in the viewcart, when user order. Can we do that  with this module?

Thanks chris

Which module are you referring to @beckblurry

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, beckblurry said:

Can I add service fee on row under subtotals (so it does not effect with the gateway being used). So basically want to give charge on every invoice of transaction? (like administrative fee).  Anyone have an idea?

there's be no obvious way to do it via settings, so one way would be to use one of the gateway fee options from Marketplace, and edit the invoice template(s) and move where that particular line item is displayed.

you could write a hook to do it, but I think you'd still need to edit the templates to accommodate your new output.

• WHMCS Developer

You could use a hook, CartTotalAdjustment, to add output to the cart and this would also appear on the invoice generated for the order.

If you wanted something to appear on every invoice, that would be different. You could use the InvoiceCreation hook to adjust the invoice as you required, before the invoice is sent to the client.