ENOM -Anyone having any problems

simplybe

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with enom. Everything worked fine until yesterday afternoon, since then I keep getting:

Domain Registration Failed - Could not connect to Server - Please try again later

I haven't changed anything in whmcs or with the server ? I shut down the server firewall and still get the error

having to login to enom and manually register domains at the moment.

Thanks

Hi,

I have no problem when going direct to enoms site or making changes to domains through whmcs. I only have the problem when trying to register a new domain. I am thinking it maybe some kind of server timeout.

I have changed the php settings and will try again when i need to register another domain.

Strange how it only started yesterday though, server has a very low load.

I have no problem when going direct to enoms site or making changes to domains through whmcs. I only have the problem when trying to register a new domain. I am thinking it maybe some kind of server timeout.

Check the domain you're trying is not already registered, or in your "cart" at enom, and that you have sufficient funds in the account for exactly what you're ordering (domain, id protect etc) - these are the most common causes for new registrations to get rejected.

Failing that raise a support ticket @ enom - if you're an ETP you'll get a sameday response.

The domains i had a problem with were .co.uk. I have registered some .coms today without any problems but haven't had any .co.uk domains to test just yet.

The problem was only with whmcs domains and not domains ordered through awbs, so i don't think the problem is with enom. I have no problems with ip's or domain already in cart etc... I can modify existing domains through whmcs.

I think the problem maybe some kind of timeout issue. I can't test until I get another .co.uk order

• 2 weeks later...