Is there any way to avoid fake orders "I will use my existing domain" ?

ody

As title mentioning,

1. Is there any way to avoid fake orders when clients use the option  "I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers" ?

When a client act with the "Transfer your domain from another registrar" system in almost most cases check if domain exist,

but when client use 3rd option "I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers" system accepts any fake domain and proceed to checkout.

2. Also is there any simple way to activate a hosting plan only for domains which clients hold-handle into their account?

22 minutes ago, ody said:

Is there any way to avoid fake orders when clients use the option  "I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers" ?

I don't see how - what's to say i'm not the President of Google trying to use google.com with one of your accounts... sure, you could probably write a hook to determine if google.com is registered/active, but not to check whether I have permission to use it for this purpose.

I only ask if there is any similar way as like when a client choose in any hosting plan (I will)  "Transfer your domain from another registrar" and system checks if this domain exist,

to do same domain check when clients give the 3rd hosting option "I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers".

1 hour ago, ody said:

I only ask if there is any similar way as like when a client choose in any hosting plan (I will)  "Transfer your domain from another registrar" and system checks if this domain exist,

to do same domain check when clients give the 3rd hosting option "I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers".

not out of the box, but I daresay you could duplicate the transfer code from scripts.js for owndomain, minify it and re-save as scripts.min.js - though I imagine all that will do is stop users using unregistered domains and use "fake" (e.g not theirs) registered domains instead - so i'm unsure how much further that gets you in ensuring it isn't fake.