widget on dashboard keeps closing

lance

have tried in chrome too and firefox, I am using a different pc to yesterday and issue is same ..  cannot see anything in the console of chrome
Not at office at moment so not able to upload admin folder....  its not a massive issue for us if honest, we were simply trying it.

28 minutes ago, lance said:

have tried in chrome too and firefox, I am using a different pc to yesterday and issue is same ..  cannot see anything in the console of chrome
Not at office at moment so not able to upload admin folder....  its not a massive issue for us if honest, we were simply trying it.

Could you also try using an Incognito window @lance to see if this helps?  Just trying to rule things out :)

I'm having the same issue after an upgrade. Clicking on the gear icon opens the drop down menu and displays the list of widgets. As soon as you move the cursor off the gear to select a widget the menu closes. I've tried this in several browsers with the same result.  I have the Enom Pro module from Circle Tree installed which adds the widgets I'm trying to enable. If I deactivate that module the drop down works correctly. I did replace the admin directory from a full install download. This appears to be related to the addon module. I'm not sure who's problem this is. 

4 hours ago, badrocks said:

I'm not sure who's problem this is.

it's Circle Tree's - ideally, you shouldn't update your WHMCS installation until you know all of your addons & hooks are compatible with the new version.

Circle Tree will need to release a version that is compatible with v7.3 (or someone writes a quick fix to get around the issue).

12 hours ago, brian! said:

it's Circle Tree's - ideally, you shouldn't update your WHMCS installation until you know all of your addons & hooks are compatible with the new version.

Circle Tree will need to release a version that is compatible with v7.3 (or someone writes a quick fix to get around the issue).

I opened a ticket with them yesterday. Still no response but not having a couple widgets working isn't the end of the world. If I get any info that might help others when they fix it I'll post it here. 

• 3 weeks later...