Using Affiliate Balance to pay Hosting bill

JackRabbit

Is it possible to somehow use the Affiliate Balance to auto pay for the hosting bill each month?

I know I can credit his hosting account and subtract the affiliate balance manually but the problem is that he would have to contact me and remind me each time he wants to do this. It would be much more convenient if he can use his affiliate balance as hosting credit.

Is it possible to somehow use the Affiliate Balance to auto pay for the hosting bill each month?

I know I can credit his hosting account and subtract the affiliate balance manually but the problem is that he would have to contact me and remind me each time he wants to do this. It would be much more convenient if he can use his affiliate balance as hosting credit.

I can't think of a way to do it from settings, so you're into the realms of hooks if you want to automate it or perhaps something from Marketplace - the only one that springs to mind is Commissions Manager - but whether that's overkill for your needs, or potentially more expensive then getting a developer to write a custom hook, i'm not sure.

• 5 months later...