Upgrade to v7.1 now client area does not load

Hi Guys,

I recently manually upgraded from 6.3 to 7.02 which my Hosting provider provided as WHMCS said I should upgrade to 7.1 as it is a leased licence I do not have access to the downloads so I installed this version which seemed fine and then used the WHMCS installer to upgrade to 7.1

Everything seemed to go fine and so it wasn't until a client reported a blank page when trying to access their account that I realized there was a problem, now going to client area just shows blank page with 'Powered by WHMCompleteSolution' at the top center and 'Logged in as Administrator | Return to Admin Area' in the top right of the page. Everything else is blank see screenshot

2016-12-17.png2016-12-17.png

Also domainsync cron seems to have stopped running

Any help be appreciated,

Dave

Hello Dave,

I recommend enabling errors by editing the configuration.php file:

http://docs.whmcs.com/Blank_or_Partially_Rendered_Pages

You can also try checking the error logs of the server to try and find more information as to what could be the issue.

Regards,

Jack

Hi Jack,

I was actually just going to raise a ticket with you incase it was something to do with the slick-host theme, I did just upload the latest version you have for WHMCS v7.1

I previously had error checking on and had these errors, but now when I switch on error checking I do not get any errors displaying.

Warning: Parameter 2 to override_tpl_output_filter() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/<removed>/public_html/client/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_runtime_filterhandler.php on line 63

Warning: Parameter 2 to override_tpl_output_filter() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/<removed>/public_html/client/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_runtime_filterhandler.php on line 63

I will check server logs to see if I can find anything.

Thanks

Dave

Edited by WHMCS ChrisD
Removed PII

Just incase it helps anyone else in the future, this was the fix for my issue.

"This issue is being caused by the opensrspro_hooks.php file that's been added to your installation. I have disabled this hook by moving it into the ~/public_html/client/includes/hooks/.disabled/ directory, and I am now able to access your Client Area at https://www.darkeritsolutions.uk/client/ without issue.

You will need to contact the company that provided you with the opensrspro_hooks.php file so that they can investigate why it is causing the issue you were encountering."

Now I guess I have to see if OpenSRS can fix their issue.

Dave

This helped me - thanks!

Just incase it helps anyone else in the future, this was the fix for my issue.

"This issue is being caused by the opensrspro_hooks.php file that's been added to your installation. I have disabled this hook by moving it into the ~/public_html/client/includes/hooks/.disabled/ directory, and I am now able to access your Client Area at https://www.darkeritsolutions.uk/client/ without issue.

You will need to contact the company that provided you with the opensrspro_hooks.php file so that they can investigate why it is causing the issue you were encountering."

Now I guess I have to see if OpenSRS can fix their issue.

Dave