Can't reinstall?

• WHMCS Support Manager

Hi,

Instructions for resetting your admin password and lifting an IP ban early are located at http://docs.whmcs.com/FAQs

The installer can take a few minutes to create and populate all the database tables (depending upon how busy the server is) so please let it run uninterrupted. You can monitor the /install/logs/installer.log file to see the progress.

Nah, I already redid it on another server and it works. This one still doesn't.

It must be blocking something.

It said WHM banned my IP because 3 failed attempts, maybe that's it ? So first install worked, now it doesn't...

Still, before installing, it specifies that everything is ok and I can proceed with the installation...

Ok it worked, but the final page install didn't generate correctly like the first time. It didn;'t tell me to delete install, and other steps, only after I accessed /admin it told me.

I've seen this happen a few times it's likely that your server timed out but I've also seen this not cause any issues with installations.

I recommend checking all pages of your WHMCS admin to ensure everything works. It may be best to re-install it until you see the delete admin directory confirmation for peace of mind if not anything else.

Ok it worked, but the final page install didn't generate correctly like the first time. It didn;'t tell me to delete install, and other steps, only after I accessed /admin it told me.

You are using cPanel Shared hosting or VPS?

Enable debug mode/display error and check It if work and also check If invoice, etc is working.

WHMCS Chat module was stop working but I remove all related data from WHMCS database then it start working.