Changing Header and Footer

hostxls

Hello,

Here is vincent,

I need some help and yes I know there is a documentation and a lot of vids.

I have seen them and when John is explaining, it looks so simple.

But I'm stuck and that's why I post this.

I want to change the looks of the client area. Changing the Header and Footer.

However, the problem is that I have seen in the video that changing the code looks easy but it isn't.

First I notes that John's example is just an html website. But what about a WP and Joomla ?

I don't want to mess up anything on the website, especially now, so that's why I need some help to fix this.

Thanks for your response

Hello Vincent,

You might also like to consider our Integration Service where one of our team can give you a client area that seamlessly matches the rest of your website. With our integration service, we create a custom template for your WHMCS system to make it match the rest of your website.

Alternatively we have some resources on working with WHMCS Template Files on our documentation site.

Hello,

Well done for playing around with the code yourself, this is the best way to learn.

But if you're looking to get save time and get your business up and running quicker you're better off hiring WHMCS's integration service.

When I first started back in 2009 I hired WHMCS to do my first update and from there I learned to do it myself it's generally most cost effective to do this when it's new to you.

Regards,

Jack

So for $34,- you will customize my theme so that the whole website including the WHMCS client website has the same look and feels (H+F) without loosing any options.

Because the client WHMCS has diverent items then the website. I would not lose the language settings for example.

Examen the website and sent me a email (PM) of what you can do then I ca decide if I can do it right a way.

No I'm looking to configure at least the header and footer for now ;)

but you want to integrate it with a WordPress site, hence the extra $10 - and the header/footer is really where the bulk of the integration process is done.

How long will it take to manage that. will it be done before the 30 of September if I decide to do it right a way?

don't ask me, I don't work for WHMCS! :)

there are 3rd-party integration services that would do it within 72 hours guaranteed, so i'm sure that WHMCS could achieve it within 6 weeks.... well, reasonably sure! :lol:

before you get anyone, whether it be WHMCS or someone else, to do the integration for you, ensure that you find out what exactly you're paying for - e.g what will be integrated and what won't... that should hopefully avoid any potential confusion/issues down the road.

also, be aware that v7 is supposedly getting a full release next month (subject to late change!), so take that into consideration when integrating... perhaps if you integrate your WP site to WHMCS v6 now, it will still work fine in v7, tbh I suspect it likely will, but there are no guarantees it will... i'm sure the last thing you want is to pay for an integration now and then have to pay again if it doesn't work with v7. :roll:

• 7 years later...