Custom Link in complete.tpl Template

cdivas

Hello guys!

I hope you are doing great. I am trying to add a custom link in the complete.tpl template but I need your help.

The idea is that after a user buys a service, he can then visit their new site easily without having to wait to get his email.

For this I need to add a link for the "$service_domain" variable that I can use in the email templates.

I have no idea how I could add this link in the complete.tpl since I am not a coder.

Please help me resolve this ;)

Thank you!

- CD

Hello,

The only issue I see with this is generally there is a propagation period when registering a new domain or the customer will need to update their nameservers so 9 times out of 10 they won't be able to see their website instantly upon ordering.

Hello guys!

I hope you are doing great. I am trying to add a custom link in the complete.tpl template but I need your help.

The idea is that after a user buys a service, he can then visit their new site easily without having to wait to get his email.

For this I need to add a link for the "$service_domain" variable that I can use in the email templates.

I have no idea how I could add this link in the complete.tpl since I am not a coder.

Please help me resolve this ;)

Thank you!

- CD

you may need to explain how you need this to work, but I will provide simple example of how this should go,

Create new PHP file inside /includes/hooks/ directory, and place the following code inside it

<?php

use Illuminate\Database\Capsule\Manager as Capsule;

add_hook("ShoppingCartCheckoutCompletePage", 1, function($params){

if ($params['ispaid']==true){

$getService = Capsule::table("tblhosting")->where("orderid", $params['orderid'])->where("domain", "!=", "")->take(1);

if ($getService->count()>0){

$service = $getService->get();

return '<a href="'.$service[0]->domain.'" class="btn btn-info">Visit Your Website</a>';

}

}

});

this ActionHook function will run when client completes their order

if order is paid, and at least one of the hosting services linked to this order has domain name new link will be displayed in /cart.php?a=complete page

ordercompleted.png

• 7 years later...
On 6/19/2016 at 3:56 AM, sentq said:
<?php

use Illuminate\Database\Capsule\Manager as Capsule;

add_hook("ShoppingCartCheckoutCompletePage", 1, function($params){

if ($params['ispaid']==true){

$getService = Capsule::table("tblhosting")->where("orderid", $params['orderid'])->where("domain", "!=", "")->take(1);

if ($getService->count()>0){

$service = $getService->get();

return '<a href="'.$service[0]->domain.'" class="btn btn-info">Visit Your Website</a>';

}

}

});

Hello

can you help me and update this code i want to show currency and purchase amount after order ID for google purchase tracking instead of website link 

i will be thankful to you