New Client not created in Plesk server

totallytech

Hi All,

I've just come across a small issue. I've manually created a client within the whmcs system. I've added a product to the system placing the order. I've attempted to click on "Create" so that the domain is set up within plesk however I get this error:

Module Create Failed - Service ID: 105 - Error: Error code: 1014. Error message: Parser error: Request is invalid. Error in line 5: Element 'owner-id': '' is not a valid value of the atomic type 'int'.

I've just looked at plesk and the new client that I created isn't listed as a customer so I'm assuming that it cannot link the subscription because the client does not exist.

How do I get it to create the client in plesk?

any help from the docs?

http://docs.whmcs.com/Plesk#Module_Command_Error:_1014_-_Parser_error:_Cannot_parse_the_XML_from_the_source_specified

Module Command Error: 1014 - Parser error: Request is invalid

This error message indicates there is a field value missing - this is most commonly caused by having no assigned IPs in the client or domain templates IP pool.