How to translate this on WHMCS six

ocastaned

There are several sections on WHMCS that are not translated. Please I need to know how and where to translate this:

gyazo.com/1de1124d200ab981b9b3b196d9259dc7

gyazo.com/d821c98d63cb595ca4e1d1f174c734b4

gyazo.com/09ccbc688dbf10e8e7e9a529748942e3

Also I need to know if I can select which domains are into each of this sections. There are many domains in the wrong category.

Screen capture: gyazo.com/91863f53c81b7cbfe1a995780b47aed4

Note: I am using "Stadard Cart" as template.

Edited by Infopro
Please Attach Images to Your Posts.

There are several sections on WHMCS that are not translated. Please I need to know how and where to translate this:

use language overrides to create replacement translations - don't edit the original language files...

http://docs.whmcs.com/Language_Overrides

gyazo.com/1de1124d200ab981b9b3b196d9259dc7

$_LANG['navdomainsearch'] = "Domain Search";

gyazo.com/d821c98d63cb595ca4e1d1f174c734b4

$_LANG['orderForm']['configureDesiredOptions'] = "Configure your desired options and continue to checkout.";
$_LANG['orderForm']['haveQuestionsContact'] = "Have questions? Contact our sales team for assistance.";

gyazo.com/09ccbc688dbf10e8e7e9a529748942e3

$_LANG['orderForm']['domainAvailabilityCached'] = "Domain availability results are cached which may lead to recently registered domains being shown as available.";

Also I need to know if I can select which domains are into each of this sections. There are many domains in the wrong category.

as far as I know, you still need to edit the database tables directly if you want to do this... :roll:

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?105203-Edit-TLDs-in-popular-category&p=433343#post433343

Thank you. It worked perfectly fine, but I have one more section I was unable to find.

I couldn't find "Click here" when checking out. Here a screen capture: gyazo.com/4f038441a04a9be9d020b3d8cd33f210

My friend is also looking for a section he has not been able to translate. Here is using "Premium Comparison" invoice template. That section is when you select complements for the domain such as ID protection, Free email redirection, etc.

Here a screen capture:

gyazo.com/26b3a97280dbc74082f32ab1b68fb50f

Thank you.

Edited by Infopro
Please Attach Images to Your Posts.

Thank you. It worked perfectly fine, but I have one more section I was unable to find.

I couldn't find "Click here" when checking out. Here a screen capture: https://gyazo.com/4f038441a04a9be9d020b3d8cd33f210

if you're using v6.1.1 (or before), that isn't in the language files - it's hard-coded in English in the standard_cart/configureproduct.tpl template...

<div class="alert alert-warning info-text-sm">
                           <i class="fa fa-question-circle"></i>
                           {$LANG.orderForm.haveQuestionsContact} <a href="contact.php" target="_blank" class="alert-link">Click here...</a>
                       </div>

in the v6.2 RC1 (which I haven't tested yet), it's been semi-fixed and is now using a language variable...

<div class="alert alert-warning info-text-sm">
                           <i class="fa fa-question-circle"></i>
                           {$LANG.orderForm.haveQuestionsContact} <a href="contact.php" target="_blank" class="alert-link">{$LANG.orderForm.haveQuestionsClickHere}</a>
                       </div>

weirdly, I had a quick look in the lang/english.php (and spanish) files but can't find any reference to the variable...

so, the simplest solution for you would be to copy the above code, paste it into the current standard_cart/configureproduct.tpl to replace the old code and then create a language override for this apparently missing language variable...

$_LANG['orderForm']['haveQuestionsClickHere'] = "Click here...";

My friend is also looking for a section he has not been able to translate. Here is using "Premium Comparison" invoice template. That section is when you select complements for the domain such as ID protection, Free email redirection, etc.

Here a screen capture:

[url]https://gyazo.com/26b3a97280dbc74082f32ab1b68fb50f[/url][/quote]
this is from the standard_cart/base.js file (Premium Comparison uses most of the standard_cart files) and again is in English...

[php]$activeAddon.find('.panel-add').html('<i class="fa fa-shopping-cart"></i> Added to Cart (Remove)');

this appears to be multilingual in the v6.2 RC1, but if your friend is only using Spanish in his cart, the simplest solution for now would probably be to modify base.js and replace " Added to Cart (Remove)" with the Spanish translation.