Worldpay FuturePay Callback 500 Error

Our NEW Orders which are paid with WorldPay FuturePay are not being marked as paid in WHMCS.

Worldpay is sending the POST message to the Callback URL, however the code is 500 Server Error-ing. Therefore the invoice is not being marked as paid.

There is no gateway logs, or activity logs. We are trying to get a PHP error, however are unable to at present.

Example of request:

<Worldpay Server IP> - - [01/Sep/2015:00:32:20 +0100] "POST /modules/gateways/callback/worldpayfuturepay.php?installation=<Installaction ID>&msgType=authResult HTTP/1.0" 500 11272 "-" "WJHRO/1.0 (WorldPay Java HTTP Request Object)"

WHMCS Version: 6.0.2

PHP Version:

PHP 5.4.40 (cli) (built: Apr 16 2015 18:42:14)

Zend Engine v2.4.0, Copyright © 1998-2014 Zend Technologies with the ionCube PHP Loader v4.7.5, Copyright © 2002-2014, by ionCube Ltd.

[/b]Regards,

Daniel

Edited by zFastDan

Managed to find the issue, and confirm it's a bug.

On the worldpay confirmation page (at the point the callback is sent to WHMCS), it loads the template, and you get:

Fatal error: Call to a member function hasChildren() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/<HOST>/httpdocs/templates_c/f283cd9b4158cc5c840063975316a79d107bcc5d.file.header.tpl.php on line 204

Most likely due to Smarty not having the $primarySidebar and $secondarySidebar varibles available.

So basically, it's loading the template files, crashing before it updates the database.

Regards,

Daniel

Hello Daniel,

Can you get a support ticket in with information needed to investigate your system. I am not able to reproduce this quickly on my devbox, but if this is a bug across the product we need to investigate it quickly. Once you get a support ticket made, please either post the ID here or PM me the ID so I can make sure we investigate right away.

Have a great day,

Nate C

• 3 weeks later...