Unable to open PDF invoices. No logo appears

Upon upgrading to 6.0 I've been unable to open PDF invoices in Adobe Reader/Acrobat. I upgraded to 6.0.1 and the same thing happens.

When I try to open the PDF invoice i receive the following error "An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem."

Im attaching the logo and pdf invoice.

Thanks.

Invoice-2162.pdf

logo.png

Hello,

While I would appreciate some PMs or attachments of emails that are having trouble here so I can investigate this further. We do have an issue I think may be related that we are currently working on. It was observed in WHMCS v6.0 that the white background is no longer being set for PDFs which are generated. We are working to fix for CORE-8745 and if someone can provide me with replication steps for this I will be happy to test with your logo as a custom logo once the case is resolved.

Have a great day,

Nate C

Hello,

As an update I have merged these threads together and am going to leave it open for a bit until we get wider confirmation of resolution. I may have jumped the gun in closing the previous thread. I normally hesitate to do that because the threads can easily become confusing with lots of extra information in. I would ask if this is happening to you, please send me a private message or post the logo you are using. If you would rather open tickets to get more investigation, I am happy to get PMed ticket IDs as well.

Towards a full resolution,

Nate C