Registrars Page not functioning correctly 5.2.6

The registrars page is not working properly (could have been earlier i have not been into it since 5.1.3).

There is no admin header, footer or sidebar, i can only activate registrars but not deactivate or configure them.

To reproduce:

Admin -> setup -> products and services ->domain registrars.

This is occuring in all templates, blend, original and v4

is it a full upgrade or an incremental? A: Both

I have completed the incremental to 5.2.7 and it still occurs, I am wondering if i should download a complete copy of 5.2.7 and upload that, although i doubt that would make a difference if the only files that changed are in the incremental?

Edited by CDJ Hosting

zero errors reported, i enabled both php ans sql errors, nothing thrown back.

I have also to note, my admin area is not the default "admin" location. just so that you can check all is correct.

Enabled E_ALL error reporting from configuration.php still nothing showing.

I have checked my dev install, this isnt happening there it seems i have a bug on my live system, im going to have to do a copy over of my dev install and see if that fixes the issue i have maybe a file didn't copy over, so not a bug after all.

Edited by CDJ Hosting

it is two bad modules, not from the way you said i tried that earlier and found no errors displayed at all.

The two modules causing me issues, which im glad to say i dont use,

ventraip: when this module is uploaded to the server i get the out pur as described above, (now removed)

webnic: This one is different, the only thing that displays when i upload this one is the header of the page and nothing else (now removed)

Its likely these are old modules but seeing as i will never use them im just deleting them from my installation.

I still dont see why its breaking my live install and not my dev install but its not going to be an issue in the furture.

Added to checklist for upgrades :)

Thanks for the reply chris, i have fixed my issue. the files so far as i am aware came from the version 5.2.6 download, it was a full upgrade from 5.2.5 but again, so far as i am aware there was no issue there in 5.2.5 but i could be wrong as mentioned earlier.

I dont know if these modules were worked on or if something was changed that affected them, im sure the dev team would know that.

Hi chris, i removed all modules that are not being used rather than taking up support time with this. As i said, there was no errors at all displayed or logged. All i can tell you about the problem is listed above sorry i can't help with this.

The only thing i can tell you for sure is that this is very odd because it worked fine on my dev install but not on my live.

Dev: Ubuntu 12.04 (desktop version), apache 2.2, php 5.3, mysql 5

Live: CentOS 6.2, apache 2.2, php 5.3, mysql 5

Its possible its just a freak occurance, i do have quite a large set of hooks in place however none of them relate to registrars or even the admin area so its strange.

Unfortunately I'm unable to reproduce this - can you provide any errors at all please?

I have checked all logs, and also enabled errors in the admin area, no errors being reported, just an odd display occurrence, unless there is some smarty error logging somewhere that i am unaware of then i am unable to provide any errors