iWHMCS crashes / unusable

Hein

I manage 2 installs with iWHMCS and the one install works perfectly and the other one started having issues with not showing the open orders anymore.

'Error: Invalid Server response'

Both those whmcs install are running on the same physical server with same settings, so there shouldn't be a difference.

I thought i t might be a rights issue but it's not as the logged in user is a full admin.

So I thought to make it force an update of the user by changing the password for that user and all hell broke loose.

Whatever I try, I can go to to the screen to edit the user for that install and on 'Done' the app crashes, always and no change is saved.

I tried to delete the whole profile and the app crashes, not even saving the delete!

Whenever the app now starts it 'tries' to connect to that bad profile and says Error: 'Authentication failed' while i'm 200% sure that the right details for that user Have been type in.

I just changed back to the old password and at least I can see some of the app again now hut I still can't go into orders. Anyone any idea as this is doing my head in.

Thanks and regards