cant add new tld manually

I noticed in 5.3.12 that i cant add a new tld manually, tried with . and without . you can duplicate and it will save it but you cant add one manually without duplication.

I add the tld and click save, it says saved but the tld is not there on the list.

Dave,

with apologies to Nate for jumping into a Bug Report thread, i'm able to add new tlds to our live v5.3.12.

however, I know that you have hundreds of tlds already in your whmcs installation, so i'm wondering if you're running into a php setting issue outlined in the thread below.

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?96942-Adding-new-domains-to-domain-pricing&p=405551#post405551

yeah 292 tlds so far.. its very possible, let me check it out, thanks brian, appreciate the reply :)

im curious would that also mean its limited by duplication as well, i can add duplication and then just modify the tld prices if i dont have the price already in the db. Its just manually that its not working. By manually i mean enter the tld then the checkmarks then the registrar and then edit prices.

I wonder what the dif is between the two, limit wize... interesting. I will play around with some php ini stuff and see what i can come up with thanks again :)

Edited by durangod