Advanced Server Status for WHMCS

Advanced Server Status is an addon that is based on the default whmcs server status page in the client area. The addon is fully customisable. You can enter custom server groups, choose which ports you want to be monitored in each group, also shows the % uptime of each server etc.

The features of the addon are:

Advanced Server Status V.1.0

* Automated refresh of page, every x seconds (you can choose this via admin panel).

* You can create unlimited custom groups of servers that you want to monitor

(for example: cpanel servers, plesk servers, streaming servers etc).

* You can choose which servers you want to add in each group.

* You can choose which ports you want to be monitored in each group.

* You can add unlimited new ports to be monitored, in each different group of servers.

* There are 3 signs, green (for services that are online), grey (for services that are not monitored in a specific group), red (for services that currently have a downtime).

* (%) Percentage of uptime is added, so as you can show to your clients the real % of each server.

* Cron job in order old records of database to be deleted, so as to avoid huge amount of records in your database.

* Easy install and setup in minutes

* User friendly interface in admin area.

advanced-server-status02.gif

advanced-server-status01.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Today we released a new update, which fixes a minor bug in Uptime cron job.

Also added:

1. Checkbox in admin panel so as the admin can choose if the Server Status will be visible public or only for clients.

2. Ability for the admin to choose the time (in seconds) that the script will timeout, when checking the servers ports for uptime/downtime.

We hope you enjoy the new additions and fixes!

PS. Any feedback or feature requests will be very welcome since there is an active and continuous development of the addon.

Edited by nikos

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
How can i order this product ?

Hello,

here is the link:

http://www.multihosting.com/other-services/web-applications/whmcs-advanced-server-status.html

- - - Updated - - -

Is the product compatable with V6 yet. Or is a further update due to reflect the new version of WHMCS.

Hello Crescent,

no, the product has not been updated for Whmcs V6, yet.

I believe it will be tested and updated during next week.

I ll post back here in this thread when the update is completed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

no, the product has not been updated to whmcs 6x yet, due to very low interesting on this product by the whmcs community. So we focused our development on other whmcs products like abuse center e.t.c.

Anyway, since I do understand that it is absolutely necessary to update it, I guarantee that our dev team will make it whmcs 6x compatible, during the next 5-7 business days.

Thanks for your message,

Nikos

Edited by nikos

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...