Does the Android app work?

yggdrasil

My need is to mainly check and respond tickets.

The Android app seems like for Android version 1, at least from the looks. It looks horrible, even the icon for the app is pixelated in my phone.

Does WHMCS has plans to update the app or does it still work? The reviews are not great in the Playstore.

Thanks. Will the new app have push notification for tickets?

As far as I am aware iWHMCS v2 does not come with push notifications so I am going to assume they're working towards the same feature set and won't be included them.

That doesn't mean they're not coming, just, I doubt it'll be in v2 if they're replicating the iWHMCS app.

But push notification is free I think with Google Cloud messaging service if I remember correct.

I don't see a point for the app if its not able to notify about anything. If that is the case, I can just used mail notifications and the normal support web interface.

The idea of having an app is to make things easier and faster, native to the OS environment.

• 4 years later...
On 1/16/2015 at 10:26 AM, WHMCS John said:

Hi,

Yes the current app is functional. An update is in the progress to add more functionality and update the appearance.

So what ever happened to that?  Almost 5 YEARS LATER and the app STILL HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED ... you guys clearly DO NOT CARE