Duplicated email templates

Krasivye

Somehow I have just stumbled upon this issue myself while translating on a fairly new WHMCS test installation. I did not do anything out of the ordinary for it to happen as far as I am concerned.

There should definitely be a delete button next to the non-default templates, since the suggestion by Matt to delete them manually is not a true solution, as WHMCS user Apitsos has also indicated back in 2012.

Please add a simple solution to your next release.

Hi Matt,

I'm new to WHMCS and I am having the same issue. I tried to follow your suggestion, but I'm facing the following issue. As soon as I have sorted the contents of the table "tblemailtemplates", I can see the correct records having three rows (as the one is the default and the other two are the available languages) and the duplicate records, having six rows each (two defaults and two of each language). My problem is that I am not sure which of them should be deleted, as I'm afraid that I may delete non-connected IDs. What I want to say is that I may delete the first "default" (let's say the duplicated one) and the "English" that belongs to the other record (not the duplicated, but the original one).

This is not a solution. I believe there should be an easier and more safer way to solve this issue that caused by the system itself. Don't you think that it would be more convenient to have some "Delete" button within each email template?

I hope somebody will be able to help with this as I am really confused. I am attaching also a screenshot that shows what I described.

Best regards,

Angelos Pitsos