How do I update display of Configurable Options when billing cycle is changed in the cart?

joedavis

Hi,

I would like to modify the configureproduct.tpl in the Ajax cart template to update the pricing information next the configurable options based on the selected billing cycle, if they have pricing for the billing cycle. If the options do not have pricing for the selected billing cycle, I would hide or disable them.

I know how to get to the proper values for the configurable options but these do not update when the billing cycle changes and the configurable options objects do not contain pricing for all of the cycles, therefore I have to force the page to reload when the billing cycle is changed so that the proper prices are displayed according to the billing cycle. This seems kind of silly when I can update the order summary with the recalctotals ajax call.

So, I am left with two questions:

1) Is there documentation somewhere on what ajax actions are available for the cart.php?

2) Is there some way to do what I am asking without reloading the page?

Thanks,

Joe