Configurable options NOT passed to module functions

Troy

The problem was reported 2.5 years ago:

http://forums.whmcs.com/showthread.php?45028-params-configoptions-array-empty-on-module_CreateAccount()

It's still present.

I was working on a provisioning module and discovered that I couldn't access any configurable parameters when the module is called. I did some debugging and nothing is being passed despite multiple configurable options enabled and populated for the product. Apparently this has not been fixed.

I worked around it by manually querying the database for the values, (as the poster of the original thread did), but that's not the way it's supposed to work, so I figured someone should report this again, seeing as it's still a problem.

Hello,

I have tested one of our core modules that uses configurable options and it was able to use those parameters without issue. Can you open a ticket with login details to your specific installation and the code you're having trouble with so our support team can investigate this further?

Alternatively if you can update this ticket with much more specific reproduction steps, I can try and reproduce it on my end but baring reproduction this is not something we can help you track down and get working. The forum thread you linked to was never replied to by a WHMCS rep and best I can tell no development cases were made to track it. (2.5 years ago was before my time)

Have a great day.

Nate C