Plesk12

Janko

• 1 month later...

Hi,

after Update to Plesk 12.0.18 Update #7 the Plesk Modul is no longer working.

Error code: 0. Error message: Unable to locate template of command 'customer_get_by_login' for api version '1.6.3.5'.

Any Solution?

Edited by Janko

I'm also getting this very same error with Plesk 11.5.30 Update #47. That error shows in the 'module' area when viewing a single hosting product within the WHMCS Client Area.

It's interesting that these updates seem to have *broken* Plesk logins via WHMCS because the WHMCS changelog says they fixed logins with this update:

Users created in WHMCS could not log in to Plesk. (PPP-9934, PPPM-1698)

It seems possible that Parallels updated their API version and WHMCS modified the plugin to use code that requires the new version, however they forgot to specify that they wish to use the new API version when connecting.

WHMCS should be specifying API version 1.6.5.0 for Plesk 11.5 and 1.6.6.0 for Plesk 12, assuming they wish to use functions available in these newer versions.

Solution:

Copy this file: {path_to_whmcs}/modules/servers/plesk/templates/api/1.6.3.0/customer_get_by_login.tpl

To here: {path_to_whmcs}/modules/servers/plesk/templates/api/1.6.3.5/customer_get_by_login.tpl

Problem was solved for me after copying that file.

Edited by jas8522
Solution found.

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Does this account definitely exist on the Plesk server?

The only time I've been able to reproduce this error is if the account doesn't exist.

We are seeing the same issue. I have verified that the username exists on the server. According to the module log, the only thing that is beeing done is "get_protos".

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><packet version="1.0.0.0"><server>
   <get_protos/>
</server></packet>

That returns:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<packet version="1.0.0.0"><server><get_protos><result><status>ok</status><protos><proto>1.0.0.0</proto><proto>1.1.0.0</proto><proto>1.2.0.0</proto><proto>1.3.0.0</proto><proto>1.3.1.0</proto><proto>1.3.2.0</proto><proto>1.3.3.0</proto><proto>1.3.4.0</proto><proto>1.3.5.0</proto><proto>1.4.0.0</proto><proto>1.4.1.0</proto><proto>1.4.2.0</proto><proto>1.4.1.1</proto><proto>1.4.1.2</proto><proto>1.5.0.0</proto><proto>1.5.1.0</proto><proto>1.5.2.0</proto><proto>1.5.2.1</proto><proto>1.6.0.0</proto><proto>1.6.0.1</proto><proto>1.6.0.2</proto><proto>1.6.2.0</proto><proto>1.6.3.0</proto><proto>1.6.3.1</proto><proto>1.6.3.2</proto><proto>1.6.3.3</proto><proto>1.6.3.4</proto><proto>1.6.3.5</proto><proto>1.6.4.0</proto><proto>1.6.5.0</proto><proto>1.6.6.0</proto></protos></result></get_protos></server></packet>

• 4 months later...
Solution:

Copy this file: {path_to_whmcs}/modules/servers/plesk/templates/api/1.6.3.0/customer_get_by_login.tpl

To here: {path_to_whmcs}/modules/servers/plesk/templates/api/1.6.3.5/customer_get_by_login.tpl

Problem was solved for me after copying that file.

You're my man jas!! Worked - Thanks :idea::idea::idea: