Changing client from Monthly to Annual payments

CCSupport

Hello all,

This might and probably is a simple and unjustified question....but I am here and I am typing so might as well carry on!

We have never amended a clients payment options for a product from Monthly to Annual and wondered if it is as simple as going to the clients profile, then selecting the product to amend and then changing the Billing Cycle to Annual? After hitting Save Changes would that mean when the Next Due Date is reached that invoice will be for the following 12 months?

As mentioned....probably a self-answered question...but didn't want to go through the testing if I can grab a quick answer here :roll:

Cheers

Great, thanks Brian.

I still can't believe we have never changed any clients billing cycle! Either way...just completed the change making sure I popped the tick in the recalculate box and it all is living happily ever after...all our clients get bargains though Brian :lol: