The "Add KB Link" has gone missing from the Send Emai Message form.

I used to be able to send out an email and direct a client to a Knowledge Base Article by clicking on a link at the bottom of the window near the "Add More" links.

Somewhere in the last 2 or 3 updates it has gone missing. Can this be corrected and it put back please?

In the Meantime, how would you recommend I add the links to my emails while waiting for the correction.

Bj

If in wrong place please move to correct one.

I used to be able to send out an email and direct a client to a Knowledge Base Article by clicking on a link at the bottom of the window near the "Add More" links.

are you sure that you're not confusing this with support tickets?

http://docs.whmcs.com/Support_Tickets

Support ticket replies allow you to use both predefined replies, and insert links to KB articles automatically to make replying to common questions simple.

Ticket_reply.png

In the Meantime, how would you recommend I add the links to my emails while waiting for the correction.

you could use the "Insert Knowledgebase Link" button in a support ticket to obtain the link and then copy/paste it to your email.