Password reset on checkout page

fcc

Hi Thomas,

I don't see a password reset link on the checkout page for current customers? Is that "normal", if yes how can I add the link cart being encrypted I'm not sure where to look at...

I don't think any of the order forms have a password reset link in them at checkout - there is one in the 'Account' dropdown on the right called "Forget Password?" that links to pwreset.php - you could add a link to that page in your final checkout page if you wanted to.

while the heart of WHMCS is encrypted, things such as these can all be modified in the templates, which are not encrypted.

in this case, it will be viewcart.tpl inside the templates -> orderforms directory... select the orderform template folder that you're using and edit viewcart.tpl with your required changes and upload back to the server.