'Login to cPanel' & 'Login to Webmail' into WHMCS Home

Hello,

Simply put, I want the buttons 'Login to cPanel' & 'Login to Webmail' found in

'Services >> My Services >> View Details' (clientarea/productdetails)

to show on default (HOME) WHMCS 'clientarea.php'

Of course, the domain should be there also. Please check attached image on what do I want to achieve:

loginbuttons.JPG

I guess this shouldn't be a challenge to code?

Please let me know ASAP.

Hello,

Simply put, I want the buttons 'Login to cPanel' & 'Login to Webmail' found in

'Services >> My Services >> View Details' (clientarea/productdetails)

to show on default (HOME) WHMCS 'clientarea.php'

Of course, the domain should be there also. Please check attached image on what do I want to achieve:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5299[/ATTACH]

I guess this shouldn't be a challenge to code?

Please let me know ASAP.

The cpanel module already has the loginto cpanel or whm feature. take a look at the templates and see if you can find where its located, then you should be able to see if there is a way to make the webmail login button.

The cpanel module already has the loginto cpanel or whm feature. take a look at the templates and see if you can find where its located, then you should be able to see if there is a way to make the webmail login button.

I know that, cpanel & webmail buttons are located at 'Services >> My Services >> View Details' (clientarea/productdetails)' but I wan't to show in (HOME) WHMCS 'clientarea.php'

do you only have 1 server or allow people to only have 1 product ?

No, I do not limit the number of hosting plans and domains people can order and own. Why?

- - - Updated - - -

Basically it should be a simple POST via CURL(); so you just need to get credentials from database (username, password, post url) and create a form.

Yes, that can be a way, so I need someone to do that for a fee.

No, I do not limit the number of hosting plans and domains people can order and own. Why?

because they'll need to see which account they're logging into as the details will be different for each one - so on the default clientarea page (where you suggested you wanted it) makes a lot less sense than say the product listing page ...

• 3 weeks later...
In the client area home addon... In the addons template directory simply copy and rename one of the templates so you can use your own custom template file and have the login smarty code available then in the template.

Hello,

OK, will that enable cPanel login link & info on the home page, as soon client log in? I don't want to place it on sub pages because WHMCS has done that already by default. I just want it to be on the WHMCS home page in client area.

Please let me know.

- - - Updated - - -

Feel free to PM me

Done. Please let me know if you can assist with this.

OK, will that enable cPanel login link & info on the home page, as soon client log in? I don't want to place it on sub pages because WHMCS has done that already by default. I just want it to be on the WHMCS home page in client area.

Yes this moule creates a cpanel and webmail login button on the clientarea page for each active account