Direct Debit - GoCardless

Deeco

Hello,

There was a discussion regarding this, ut I can't find it. I want to know what is the best practice on making up the cost of GoCardless surcharge. It is possible to increase my hosting plans by £2 to cover the costs, but I want to know other ways, such as module that will automatically increase the price if the client chooses to pay via GoCardless payment gateway.

Please assist me with this, I know I haven't made perfect sense, so forgive me.

Many thanks.

GoCardless is capped at £2, but 1% otherwise.

So a £1.00 transaction only costs 1p to process, a £200 transaction costs £2 and a £5,000 transaction still only costs £2.

Thanks for you reply.

Just to be clear, say for example my if I receive a monthly income of £30 from one client, I will get charged £1.00?

no, you'd get charged 1% - so that would be 30p

Ah I see, many thanks! I have one problem when client tries to make a payment through 'GoCardless' gateway, where they see 'Sorry! Bad request

Client is invalid'

My account in Live mode and not Sandbox and had setup the API configuration in WHMCS, I may have missed some steps, but can't figure it out.