Close my Company sell WHMS & Modules

Hi Guys,

i close my Company and so i dont longer need my WHMCS Version and additional Modules.

So i want sell them..

I have The WHMCS, Mobile Add-on and Licensing System.

I will all sell for the half Price !

If any interest in this, let me know. All is original buyed here and have valid Serials.

I am now a old men - so i dont need it longer to work,

thanks

Sven

I dont think you can not sale the addons

why not, i have payed for them also, and they are working on the Serial and can also be add on new Domain.

The Guys from WHMCS has nothing say about not - going. I have pay now for offer here and if any will sell, then i say to the Guys from WHMCS - they shouldt do with this Guy and thats all ;-)

Thanks Kasi

I have payed for this forum Entry by this Team - so they dont say to me, that Modules can not sell in a Package also. I have buy the complete Package and sell now the complete Package, so as i understand, they only edite my Account Data to new one and finish..

License Transfer Policy

We allow owned licenses bought directly from us to be transferred providing 90 days have passed from the date of purchase. Licenses obtained through a reseller cannot be transferred. Before any sale or transfer, the existing owner should contact us to verify eligibility. Then once ready to be transferred, we will issue an invoice for the license transfer fee which is currently $20, and once paid need to be supplied with the name, email and address details of the new owner for the license to be transferred to.

Addons may be transferred between licenses within your own client account but not resold or transferred to other clients.

http://www.whmcs.com/about/terms-of-service/