[Case #2963] domain additional fields not editable

We're in the process of migrating domains from Enom to Resellerclub, so every morning after the cron runs we manually initiate a domain transfer for all renewals that have been paid.

So that we can receive the epp key, we change the domain's registrant and admin emails to ours.

Suddenly this morning, after upgrading to 5.2.6 from 5.2.5, when updating contact info from the admin, and changing ONLY the email address for the registrant and admin, after saving, ALL domain contact information has been replaced with our own contact information--all of it including name, company, job title, address, email, phone, fax, etc.

Until today this worked as it should--only the updated fields were changed.

More info. If I visit the contact information page within the admin, and simply save without making any changes, contact information is still updated with OUR information instead of the clients.

Also, for what it's worth, when I updated to 5.2.6 yesterday, the 5.2.6 admin folder was still named admin, and our custom admin folder was still in place and I used it all day long yesterday. This morning I realized I hadn't put the new 5.2.6 admin into place, so I renamed the custom folder and then renamed the admin folder to our custom folder name, and everything worked great (except for this bug of course.)

After experiencing this bug, I decided to rename the new custom folder and then move the old admin folder back into place, but suddenly it's producing nothing but blank pages. Very odd, cause it was working this morning, and the only thing I've done is renamed folder names to swap in the new admin folder and then swap the old one back in.

I'll probably re-upload the new admin folder completely just to be doubly sure nothing I did could have caused this bug. I will report back.

Re-upload did nothing to change the problem. Ticket YTF-550323 has been submitted with high priority, as this is going to be a major headache for us with clients attempting to update domain contact info.