nominet module concerns

Si

The comment made was, and is just above, in this very thread:

I'm sorry to hear that you're upset with me. Either way, the thread you choose to post to originally is back on track. Concerned communications about the product, or me even, should indeed be directed to the ticket system.

Concerned communications about the product, or me even, should indeed be directed to the ticket system.

oh that line...

well maybe that's the official WHMCS way to do things - it just seems absolutely pointless and a waste of WHMCS support time... who from reading posts in this and other forums, are slow to respond and often with unhelpful answers.

granted that's hearsay as I've only needed to contact support once since getting my licence, and that was because an import script they had available in downloads didn't work... they were able to supply me with a version that worked, but who knows why they didn't think to update the downloads section with the working script (both versions are years old).

nor was I criticising you personally - I have no axe to grind either way... though anyone who feels the need to announce they're an admin of the forum, with all that implies.. well, we'll leave that there.. :roll:

Edited by brian!

Then what, exactly, is the point of this 'Feedback' forum if people are not allowed to post Feedback? I'm unsure if it was intended that way, but your threats / willy waving comes over as awfully childish, Chuck.

You might like to know that I am the forum Administrator of these forums, and the cPanel Community Forums.

I think you're misunderstanding a few things here, let me see if I can help some.

well maybe that's the official WHMCS way to do things

No one mentioned official anything. I suggested he take his problems to the Ticket System.

it just seems absolutely pointless and a waste of WHMCS support time... who from reading posts in this and other forums, are slow to respond and often with unhelpful answers.

The Ticket system is how you get in touch with WHMCS Support. This is the Community Support Forums. The WHMCS Technical team monitors the ticket system. These forums should not be considered the official support channel.

nor was I criticising you personally - I have no axe to grind either way... though anyone who feels the need to announce they're an admin of the forum, with all that implies.. well, we'll leave that there..

Yes of course. Understood.

Then what, exactly, is the point of this 'Feedback' forum if people are not allowed to post Feedback? I'm unsure if it was intended that way, but your threats / willy waving comes over as awfully childish, Chuck.

The point of this feedback forum is not to kick around anyone, including me.

A few more comments and then I'm done.

I dislike banning users. I dislike using the infraction system or deleting comments and threads, actions that were once used quite a bit here on these forums. I dislike closing threads.

But, I will ban abusive users, and I will close threads. Like I'm about to do with this one.

I also dislike the tone of these posts pointed directly at me the moderator as Si puts it, for moving a set of comments he owns, out of an unrelated topic he posted to. An action that seems to be so upsetting, that the topic of the action continues days later.

You don't have to like me, but I do wish that you'd remain positive and professional when posting on these forums. If there's anything else, please feel free to open a new thread. Or, open a ticket to WHMCS Technical Support if you like.

This one has gone of topic, yet again, and is now closed. See you over on the next one.

Hello,

As promised, this case (#2537) regarding the Nominet API changes is in active development and will be shipped within the 5.3 branch to address their update in the API. Additionally, as it's modular, it will be made available singularly thus users not running 5.3 can install it to their preferred version within the Long Term Support policy.