should we have a national 'No Computer Day'

Should we have a national 'No Computer Day'  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have a national 'No Computer Day'

The customers I'm answering! haha.

Honestly, this would hard to achieve w/o taking the day off. I'd say around 90% of jobs require usage of a "computer".

true, so it will be impossible to implement, but would be fun if it could happen, we would have to talk to each other, rather than email and text everyone.

This is a fun poll as this is something that would be great to do, but would be impossible to carry out, but some people on here just cant see the fun side of the poll.

#openmind -Phil you can easily just vote NO

Allowing Phils option of "What a ridiculous suggestion and waste of time" to the poll would make this thread more fun:)

Not sure I could go with a day with no phone / computer! Would love to see that happen though.

This would never happen globally as too many issues would occur, but it would be fun if it did happen

Infopro, yes this is a option i never thought to add, the thread was made to bring a bit of light hearted fun to the forum as its seemsto be filling up with doom and gloom over the version upgrade

There is a TV show that showed all the computers went out. One major outcome was no electricity. It's a very entertaining show to watch and makes you think. This poll has made me feel good. I needed a good laugh and this made my day. Keep up the enjoyment factor. Too many forums have become doomsday predictors or are just too boring. Have a great day everyone...

seemsto be filling up with doom and gloom over the version upgrade

Agreed mate. It's like why not test first!!!!! Anyway that's another thread.

If this did happen, does anything think they could do it? I could drop the phone no problem, pain in the ass if you ask me but would struggle with the laptop.

So your initial question was pointless? Wish I could change my poll to ridiculous suggestion as its already happened.

not really as my question was

I think we should have a national 'No Computer Day'

what took place and will take place next year is a national day of unplugging (ie. TV, Kettle etc.)

I will be trying this out later in the year, i have a 4 day camping/fishing trip booked and their is no mobile phone reception.

Edited by easyhosting