Flex - The new customisable & mobile friendly theme for WHMCS

Jay,

I'm very interested in this theme, but I have some questions.

I already have a theme set up that I really like and do not want to change (links in my signature). Is is possible to integrate your theme into my theme ?

I basically want everything to stay as it currently is, just be responsive.

Unfortunately, I do not think it would be possible to integrate our theme into yours due to the different CSS/template file content. The easiest way would be to integrate our theme in to your web site design and then modify it as necessary.

We do offer an integration service if you require it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay,

Would I still be able to edit the CSS files manually? So I could add a background image if I wanted, for example.

Thanks

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, you can edit the CSS/template files as you wish, they are in the same structure as the existing 'Default' WHMCS template.

Jay,

Can you give specifics on the order forms included? As in which ones?

Thanks

We have created Flex compatible versions of the 'Modern' and 'Web20cart' order forms.

• 2 weeks later...
Almost there, we've integrated the web20cart and modern order form templates with Flex. We should be releasing it tomorrow, thanks for the patience!

Mind sharing a demostration of the order forms? I've tried https://whmcsdesigns.com/demo/cart.php but we are unable to view it's complete hosting ordering features and how they work at smartphones / tablets.

Cannot see the manage domain area (contacts, nameservers, etc) since the domain in the demo is not live. Can you post some screenshots of that, or add a live domain you do not care about?

Any thoughts of adding more options to modify bootstrap buttons (size, icon, state, etc) in the template editor? Something with these options, Twitter Bootstrap button Generator

Edited by alinford

Cannot see the manage domain area (contacts, nameservers, etc) since the domain in the demo is not live. Can you post some screenshots of that, or add a live domain you do not care about?

Any thoughts of adding more options to modify bootstrap buttons (size, icon, state, etc) in the template editor? Something with these options, Twitter Bootstrap button Generator

I've added an active test domain, you should be able to see the options for it. I believe the contact information page doesn't work as it is not a live domain.

I do not think it would be feasible for us to add further options to modify the buttons. The easiest way would be to edit the flex CSS file (class '.btn' for the general button style).

I've added an active test domain, you should be able to see the options for it. I believe the contact information page doesn't work as it is not a live domain.

I do not think it would be feasible for us to add further options to modify the buttons. The easiest way would be to edit the flex CSS file (class '.btn' for the general button style).

I see the domain 'testing.com', but as you said, it does not show the Edit Contact Information page. Can you post a screenshot of that page from a live install?

I am comparing the Flex option to the opensource bootstrap option on GitHub. That is also responsive, and has a nice looking cart that is responsive as well.

Are there any plans on moving the changes out of jquery.selectBoxIt.css and bootstrap.css so they can be upgraded with latest versions and/or use CDN hosted versions of the libraries?

We try to use the cdnjs.cloudflare.com hosted versions of all standard libraries, but it appears both the bootstrap and selectBoxIt css files have been heavily modified and we are only able to use the hosted JS files.

Sorry for the delay, I must have missed the notification on these posts!

I see the domain 'testing.com', but as you said, it does not show the Edit Contact Information page. Can you post a screenshot of that page from a live install?

I am comparing the Flex option to the opensource bootstrap option on GitHub. That is also responsive, and has a nice looking cart that is responsive as well.

Unfortunately I do not have a screenshot for that without a live domain, you can imagine that it would look the same but also work on mobile.

Are there any plans on moving the changes out of jquery.selectBoxIt.css and bootstrap.css so they can be upgraded with latest versions and/or use CDN hosted versions of the libraries?

We try to use the cdnjs.cloudflare.com hosted versions of all standard libraries, but it appears both the bootstrap and selectBoxIt css files have been heavily modified and we are only able to use the hosted JS files.

I agree that we should move the changes out of those files. I will hopefully do this in a later release of Flex. Thanks for the suggestion!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd like to order Flex but all of my products are designed for the Comparison ordering template. I can't be sure they will look good using some other ordering template, and with over 150 products I don't want to recode all of them. Any plans to support that template?

One more question.

I would like to know if it is possible to have multiple instances of the template running on the same WHMCS installation. We plan on using a set of slightly modified templates (one for say hosting, a different one for ssl, another for support etc.) in which a few tweaks could be accomplished (slightly different header, differing menu items) to support our product matrix. Generally, I would just duplicate the template and rename (hosting, ssl, etc.). We plan on using the URL to switch between templates. I ask because with the template editing aspect (backend) I wonder if it would support editing the colors etc. If not any workaround possible?

Of course we would only be looking to pay for one license, because we are just one company, using one WHMCS installation.

p.s. you have a problem with your submit ticket on your site. The spambot characters don't show up and their is some error about recompiling gd library.

• 1 month later...
is this working with whmcs 5.0.x ?

Seems to be working fine for me and have not noticed any issues.

Edit, just noticed this on the Flex site:

Now supports WHMCS v5.1.x and v5.2.x and includes responsive order form templates!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...