Premade WHMCS Knowledgebase Articles

Save time and money by purchasing our premade WHMCS Knowledgebase articles. These white-label articles are not host/architecture specific, so they work great with just about any cPanel hosting provider. In addition to providing detailed cPanel and software guides, they also feature many articles that deal with basic information in the www realm.

Only $14.95 for a limited time!

• - 75 Professional, high-quality knowledgebase articles
  • - Images included with many articles
  • - 6 months of free updates
  • - Articles added/updated about every month
  • - Installs in under 5 minutes and works great with both new and existing WHMCS installations.

Demo: http://www.sitepearl.com/knowledgebase/32/WHMCS-KB-Articles

Order: http://www.sitepearl.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=43

Sorry - I was writing some new mod_rewrite rules for some other pages and guess I KO'd the knowledgebase. It should be good now.

I'll see about getting a category/article list up, but we're always adding new articles so maintaining that list would be difficult :)

Thanks for the interest :-)

Ours are written much more professional.... that other script begins each article with "In this tutorial you will..." "OK this is how you...". We used a couple phrases like "you", but for the most part we kept it pretty professional. Version 1.1 should eliminate the use of the word "you" altogether.

Our set also includes image :-)

Quality > quantity

Edited by Sitepearl

A few of the screenshots were taken from Sitepearl's cPanel, but the domain references should be minimal. The cPanel demo has a lot of features turned off. However, you're more than welcome to replace the images with one of your own if you choose. The location of the image would be images/kb/{name ofcategory}/{name of article}/{image}.jpg.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure I could find problems with this product but...

I think it covers a lot, looks professional, and saved me a load of time.

For $15 and 5 minutes, it's a no-brainer!

After searching around for a couple of days, I highly recommend this product.

Thank you Sitepearl Networks.

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

I like the look of things, but quick question - how does this interact with my current KB Articles? I have a good chunk + some Demowolf stuff, so of course would love some more articles, but just weary about my standing articles, what's the install process like? Because the price is awesome and they look great, just wanting to make sure I'm not getting some only to loose the rest.

Thanks!

Hi Chuck,

The import process is as simple as running our import script on your database. We give our articles and categories very high IDs so they do not conflict with existing articles, and any articles you add will be created after the highest ID. Additions we release have IDs lower than other ones, so there should be no conflicts. We've sold hundreds of this item and have yet to have a single conflict.

Tom

Sounds simple enough to me! Thanks for the info! Much appreciated!

-CB

Hi Chuck,

The import process is as simple as running our import script on your database. We give our articles and categories very high IDs so they do not conflict with existing articles, and any articles you add will be created after the highest ID. Additions we release have IDs lower than other ones, so there should be no conflicts. We've sold hundreds of this item and have yet to have a single conflict.

Tom

Hi Chuck,

Tom

Why assign an ID at all? The tblknowledgebase table has an auto incrementing id field. statically defining the ID's will break if someone is already using them.

Why assign an ID at all? The tblknowledgebase table has an auto incrementing id field. statically defining the ID's will break if someone is already using them.

Because we routinely update the articles with updated images, additional text, and typo/grammar corrections. If we let their database assign the ID, we would have no idea which ID to update. Our IDs start at about 10,000 and work backwards... so any articles they add won't conflict with new articles we release, and there is a highly unlikely chance someone has 10,000 articles :-) Like I said, we've sold hundreds of this product and have had absolutely no reports of database conflicts.

Thanks

Tom

I think we've had this conversation before, but if the articles were made with a proper installer/module, you could easily link your internal ID's with the real ID's in the database via another table. Thats how I would do it, as it completely removes the chance of someone having 10K or so KB articles and it being broken.

I think we've had this conversation before, but if the articles were made with a proper installer/module, you could easily link your internal ID's with the real ID's in the database via another table. Thats how I would do it, as it completely removes the chance of someone having 10K or so KB articles and it being broken.

This does not need a installer nor does it need to be managed by a module... we sell data, in the form of a .SQL file. There is no need to manipulate the structure of a user's database just to help mitigate the chances of something that has never happened, and never will unless someone deliberately modifies their database beforehand.

Thanks

Tom

and never will unless someone deliberately modifies their database beforehand.

Thanks

Tom

Or has more than 10K or so KB articles. Still a chance. Part of being a developer means working around those fringe issues before they come up.

But, to each their own I guess.

Or has more than 10K or so KB articles. Still a chance. Part of being a developer means working around those fringe issues before they come up.

But, to each their own I guess.

If someone has more than 10k articles they would not be looking for a premade database of 85 :-)

Cheers

Tom

• 6 months later...