Enom a rip off, are you kidding me?

nexthost

I do like Enom but the $100 minimum deposit turns me against them. With no refunds it makes me iffy about going over to them.

What did you expect? They were going to give you domains on good faith? You'll be hard pressed to find a registrar that doesnt require some kind of deposit for domains.

why not be bale to link your paypal and take out when you use it, or a credit card not very many people will put a credit card on something they will only use once. Well smart thinkers wont leave there credit card out there with someone they dont trust and use often.

I do like Enom but the $100 minimum deposit turns me against them. With no refunds it makes me iffy about going over to them.

I also agree I'm not going to dump a $100 bill into something that may or may not work out, I mean really how much profit is there in domains, your lucky at a few bucks max.. So you would have to sell at least 10+ domains to get your money back..

I actually never seen there inside of the site and payment stuff, they actually say minimum $100 deposit on online orders, but if you send in a check they say this.

There are no minimum amounts for check refills.

So you could load $20 on to it.

Or Netearthone, like mentioned before. Once I filled out the app and answered all their questions I had an account. Its $8.95 per .com domain now min deposit and their the fastest support I have seen. Its free too. I think from when I first went to the site until I had my account linked with WHMCS was less than 24 hours and that included validating my business.

I also agree I'm not going to dump a $100 bill into something that may or may not work out, I mean really how much profit is there in domains, your lucky at a few bucks max.. So you would have to sell at least 10+ domains to get your money back..

If you aren't going to sell at least 10 domains, why the hell would you bother with a reseller account?

Enom are not a rip off at all, they are for business owners who actually have the cash to spend with them.

Ya, I do agree with you. I have one account and all I can say not easy to put money in the account when your current overhead is huge.

eNom is for people can put lots into it all the time with no problems.

Ya, I do agree with you. I have one account and all I can say not easy to put money in the account when your current overhead is huge.

eNom is for people can put lots into it all the time with no problems.

Yes i agree as well, I actually have multiple reseller accounts with them, and love it.

Never had any issues

Internetbs.net is a good alternative also. I left eNom (sorry Matt) awhile back because of the minimum $100.00 fill. Plus the fact they even take $3.00 of that off the top as a fee.

WHMCS supports Internetbs.net. You only have to make a deposit if you want to automate the domain name purchase process. If you do make a deposit the minimum is $60.00 and there is not a fee. That's a lot more palatable than the eNom setup. You can pay as you go via credit card, PayPal or a third method that I can't remember right now.

They're not as slick as eNom. But they don't charge me a fee to give them my money either. Take the hint eNom.