First MOBILE CLIENT Frontend for WHMCS (See Screenshots)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just visited your site and see that you need to also select the mobile template "mobile" as well. So select them from the drop down even if they are already selected and click save at the bottom. Then attempt to visit your site again. That should work out for you. It looks like you've selected ajax cart which isn't setup for mobile devices. I've provided you two shopping cart templates "trporder and trporder5" to choose from for mobile devices.

Thanks,

Chris

• 5 weeks later...

2.0.3 incremental patch released. Fixes a small bug that caused your full cart to appear on the mobile site occasionally.

Also, if you've not updated to 2.x yet, we ask that you please update as support will no longer be available to the 1.4 and 1.5 versions. Version 2.0 works for both 1.4 and 1.5 so you on longer need to choose from the 1.4.x build and 1.5.x build. As always, we will upgrade your install for free.

Thanks,

Christopher Phipps

The-Ratpack.com LLC

• 1 month later...

New Spam Control Promotion:

Get our Spam Prevention addon for free with the purchase of our mobile client with the promotion code "stayspamfree". Simply add both our mobile client and our spam to your cart and use the promotion code during checkout.

Promotion ends 10/12/2012

This is a $10 savings.

Edited by HawtDogFlvrwtr

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Im purchased this and its very good, easy to tweak and add extra pages.. Just waiting form my custom template which looks good

A litttle tip for you all.. On the input fields for the domain search box add the following

autocapitalize="0" autocorrect="0" This stops the iphone/ipad etc using auto capitals and spelling on the domain box. Is stops a lot of the "invalid domain" messages the clients see

Searly,

Thank you for the purchase. As I mentioned in the ticket, there were issues with older iphones and android phones with the autocapitalize and autocorrect html markups.. I'm searching them now to see if they no longer exist so I can modify the code for the next version.

Thanks for the feedback and I hope you enjoy your custom template!

Chris

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I managed to create a nice responsive site by creating a responsive.css file, adding the link to it in header.tpl and using @media queries in the responsive.css file.

All works fine, but the one thing I have been unable to master is converting the nav menu to a tinynav.js dropdown.

It works, but because the WHMCS menu is broken into ULs and LIs it presents multiple dropdowns, instead of nesting them correctly.

I've got round this for now by just displaying the nav menu as a whole, but wrapping it to width:auto

Works, but is a bit clunky.

I can see that your plugin is very nice and does pretty much the same thing - I also notice that you have not managed the dropdown nav menu either. If you get this working, let me know and I may purchase.

• 2 weeks later...

jamshed_11946,

Thanks for the response.

We are working on patching for 5.2.1 as we speak. The recent changes to .1 caused several smarty issues that other developers are also facing (Our addon worked with 5.2.0). We have tickets open with WHMCS to resolve these issues. As soon as we have word, we will be able to release a patch. So far, they've informed us that the DID update smarty to the newest 2.x release, we are looking into if this would cause the issue.

For the time being, please only update to 5.1.4 if you are in need of our mobile addon.

If you've already updated to 5.2.1, you will either need to downgrade or disable our addon until we have been able to patch the smarty hook issues in the newest version. Obviously, if you can live without a mobile interface for your customers and want to move to 5.2.1, you can disable our addon and function as normal.

We apologize for the delay while we get this resolved.

Thanks,

Chris

ExcellentUptime.com

Edited by HawtDogFlvrwtr

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It sure is. We just changed our name and you happened to catch me while I was updating the redirect to our new domain.

Thanks,

Chris

Is this project dead? Download/Buy link sure is. Would like to develop a simple app for talking to ClientArea and this project would be a good direction.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...