First MOBILE CLIENT Frontend for WHMCS (See Screenshots)

Good day,

Jus a few questions to be clear....

1. This is a Plugin and and Template to take my EXISTING WHMCS store and make it mobile?

2. If yes I presume I need nothing else to sell all my Hosting packages available to Mobile clients ?

3. Does this Package work on all WAP enabled Mobile Phones?

Introducing the first Mobile WHMCS CLIENT Frontend with support for iPhones, Android Phones and Blackberries.

Features:

• - Browser detection and redirection to correct Mobile Template via the Smarty template system
  • - Professional Design for Webhosts
  • - ALL the functionality that desktop users have.
  • - Support for iPhone, Android Mobile & Blackberries.
  • - Automatic Page Adjustment for Landscape mode.
  • - Fully Customizable
  • - Custom Mobile Order Form

After searching for a mobile interface and reading several hundred threads about users wanting a mobile CLIENT Frontend rather than an admin Frontend, I decided to begin work on one myself and release it as a cheap addition to your WHMCS arsenal.

Installation:

Installation is simple with a few basic changes to your current theme's header.tpl file.

NEED HELP INSTALLING? I will do it for FREE for you if you send me your templates header.tpl file. Just reply back to the sales email after your purchase and I will make the minor changes for you.

Cost:

a measly one time cost of $25.00. This cost will cover further development and provides lifetime updates to the product.

How can I Purchase?:

Simply Click HERE to order. Once paid for, you can download the install files from the purchased product area of our website.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. Yes, this plugin uses your existing site. it's simply a plugin that detects when a mobile user arrives, and changes the template for WHMCS to be mobile friendly.

2. Yes, your users will be able to do everything they can do with your full site from the mobile site.

3. This plugin works for all Android, Microsoft, Apple & Nokia phones. The only stipulation is that the user hasn't changed their browser agent string to mimic a full computer browser. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about this if they've made that change manually.

Good day,

Jus a few questions to be clear....

1. This is a Plugin and and Template to take my EXISTING WHMCS store and make it mobile?

2. If yes I presume I need nothing else to sell all my Hosting packages available to Mobile clients ?

3. Does this Package work on all WAP enabled Mobile Phones?

Hi HawtDogFlvrwtr,

Thank you for the speedy reply :-)

Last Question - is this plugin Blackberry Friendly ?

1. Yes, this plugin uses your existing site. it's simply a plugin that detects when a mobile user arrives, and changes the template for WHMCS to be mobile friendly.

2. Yes, your users will be able to do everything they can do with your full site from the mobile site.

3. This plugin works for all Android, Microsoft, Apple & Nokia phones. The only stipulation is that the user hasn't changed their browser agent string to mimic a full computer browser. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about this if they've made that change manually.

1.5.4 Mobile templates are online. They now include all features for our mobile 1.5.4 version. We will be releasing the upgrade procedure to bring the 1.5.4 features listed above to your current mobile template very soon.

In case you forgot what those changes are:

• Support for different languages.
  • Dynamic price listing on page rather than manually changed.
  • New icons in client area (for easier navigation)

Here are the templates available now for free:

• Cat Host
  • Pengiun Host
  • Phenom

Edited by HawtDogFlvrwtr

Hi Again,

I have an older version WHMCS : WHMCS Version: 3.8.1 - would it be possible to use this plugin on my Version?

I do plan to upgrade in a short while - how would that work? Would I simply install the same plugin again and it would work as now ?

At the time when I upgrade - would I need to get another Template Customized through you and what would the cost be at that time ?

Yes it is blackberry friendly. I knew I forgot one :) It works with blackberries as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Currently we don't support WHMCS 3 BUT... based on the changes between 3 and 4, it should work without an issue if you install the 4 version.

Thanks,

Christopher Phipps

Hi Again,

I have an older version WHMCS : WHMCS Version: 3.8.1 - would it be possible to use this plugin on my Version?

I do plan to upgrade in a short while - how would that work? Would I simply install the same plugin again and it would work as now ?

At the time when I upgrade - would I need to get another Template Customized through you and what would the cost be at that time ?

Here are the additional themes:

catHost.png

PenHost.png

Phenom.png

Also, You can view each here:

Penguin Host

CatHost

Original (Phenom)

More will be coming shortly! If you have a site that you would like mocked up in mobile, please post the link and we will consider building one and releasing for everyone.

Any chance of seeing screenshots of the other themes you have available?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Nanghost,

Yes it does work with 5.03. To edit the templates, you simply make the changes as you would any other html document. These are standard WHMCS templates but with an additional plugin that automatically detects if you are visiting the site with a mobile device or not. If you are, it forwards you to the mobile template that we provide or that you've created based on our template.

As for a simulator, you can download this iphone emulator to your phone to test both the ipad and the iphone. To switch between each device, simply hit ctrl+1(ipad) or ctrl+2 (iphone).

http://download1us.softpedia.com/dl/c96fb6f04e81baad4f9293bf06dc5edc/4fa96b03/100182545/software/programming/iBBDemo2.air

The styling looks really dated for most of the forms, seems a lot of markup/css is from the 4.x days. Any immediate plans to upgrade the look and use the new default theme as a base? I am interested in purchasing the solution, but I would prefer that it had a better base.

MACscr,

Thank you for your response. I just wanted to let you know that the contrary is true. The newest build you see is 99% based on the default template for 5.x. We have truly changed only three things from the default templates.

1. The menu to work on mobile devices

2. The frontpage plan boxes

3. Additional CSS to ensure everything fits on a mobile display.

One other thing to note is, these were displayed on a mobile device and as I’m sure you're aware, the browsers on mobile devices are minimalistic at best so drop-downs and the like look antiquated.

Thanks,

Christopher Phipps

The-Ratpack.com LLC

The styling looks really dated for most of the forms, seems a lot of markup/css is from the 4.x days. Any immediate plans to upgrade the look and use the new default theme as a base? I am interested in purchasing the solution, but I would prefer that it had a better base.
Edited by HawtDogFlvrwtr

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Version 2.0 will be released soon with the following additions:

1. Completely changed the install process to make it easier for users.

2. Added a configuration interface within the WHMCS addon menu.

3. Added ability to forward tablets to mobile site

4. Added ability to toggle warning message on full page when viewed by a mobile device.

5. Added interface for typing in custom warning page for users. (HTML is supported)

6. Added ability to select mobile template from interface

7. Added ability to select mobile cart template from interface.

Essentially, this update changes everything but the template itself. Users no longer need to make any changes to any files to install our plugin. Everything is now handled by hooks rather than a smarty plugin (this was done because of several smarty issues).

Version 2.0 has been released. Take a look @ https://www.the-ratpack.com/cart.php?gid=8

We've changed our price model to offset the cost of licensing and template development. In the future we will provide an À la carte approach, providing users a cheaper option of buying just the addon and not the template or just the mobile template and not the addon.