Kayako Integration - v1.0

Sounds fair to me. :) Let me try else I'll contact you and would be willing to pay you to code it.

Can you PM me the approx cost to do that.

Hey,

You do not have 15 posts so you will be unable to read my PMs.

You can contact me using anyone of those instant messenger icons below.

Thanks,

Adam

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I confirm: This Contribution Works Perfect as Adam said

the only thing bothers me is the url double //

would it be like that or i have to change the templates for reply links?

Hey,

The // will not hurt or effect your website at all. I added it in their as some urls in the Kayako database are with a / while others are not, so I just hardcoded it to make sure it will work with everyones install.

Thanks,

Adam

• 3 weeks later...

Ok. I'm officially not getting it and I apologize for that up-front.

I performed each step, and put the list of tickets on the clientareahome template.

How do I form the link to pass the user into SupportSuite already logged in?

Also, if the user doesn't exist in SupportSuite, will we have to manually create the user or will this create the user for us?

You will have to click on any of their tickets, than at the top their will be a yello-dashed-box with the link.

Also, if the user doesn't exist in SupportSuite, will we have to manually create the user or will this create the user for us?

You will need to manually do this. The email address that is with in WHMCS will have to match the email address in the eSupport/SupportSuite database.

From,

Adam

You will have to click on any of their tickets, than at the top their will be a yello-dashed-box with the link.

You will need to manually do this. The email address that is with in WHMCS will have to match the email address in the eSupport/SupportSuite database.

From,

Adam

Many thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. I do appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Is this the same as forums.kayako.com/showthread.php?t=14039&highlight=whmcs ?

Yes and no.

Kayako is notoriously slow, so I wouldn't hold your breath on them releasing that this year (maybe next year, towards the middle of it).

This merely gets people a workaround until someone lights a fire under the developer's tail ends and gets them working over there (not here, Matt is doing great!)

Anyway to create a link to login the user and drop them at the "submit ticket" page in kayako? Just like the "reply" feature, but don't leave them at the department choices?

This has been done here. I didn't post that in this thread, because I don't want it to seem like I'm trying to take over this project (I'm not). The release is big enough, though, that it warranted something new.

Hopefully kayako will get their stuff together and get this supposed integration working, but we can only hope!

Hey,

Feel free to use my code and make it better! Coding for me is a hobby and not a day job so its not on the top of my to-do list.

Thanks to a.borg a small security flaw was found in the script where I forgot to add the mysql_real_escape_string() function to protect SQL injections as well as some crazy logic I had at that time.

I'm now totally working on a new sort of integration where it will be both WHMCS (client side) and Kayako Staff Side!

The Kayako Staff Side will include a tab called WHMCS. Once clicked, it will load all the clients profile (name, address, products, invoices, notes) with in Kayako. The only reason I can do this with Kayako is the fact that I have around 98% of the source code available to me.

So that will be including in version 2.0 of my script as well as security/bugs/ cleaner code (Class/Objects).

Kayako said they have been in contact with Matt on this, but they also said the same thing to me around 8 months ago when they asked me to do the integration for them.

So I will keep you guys up to date!

Thanks,

Adam

Kayako is notoriously slow

Let's not turn this into repeatedly bashing other developers, ok? Not neccesary.

Now, Now bear, just because you happen to "moderate" for both forums doesn't give you show any sort of prejudice, one way or the other.

FTR, That was not "bashing", it was stating a fact, as has been told to you privately numerous times. Anyone who's had one bit of experience with kayako knows this fact.

As far as v2, I look forward to it, seriously! Like I said, I was hardly attempting to "take over" the project here, Adam, just providing a bit of an update for it. I think the main thing that I personally wanted to see was added, and that was user integration with kayako .

Hopefully we won't even need v2, really. I'm praying and hoping that whatever is sticking kayako up here is done, now that Varun's taken things, but, I'm certainly not holding my breath ;)

Now, Now bear, just because you happen to "moderate" for both forums doesn't give you show any sort of prejudice, one way or the other.

Right. It's prejudice.

now that Varun's taken things, but, I'm certainly not holding my breath ;)

Or maybe not.

You need to stop, ok? It wasn't ok there, and it's not ok here.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hello!

Can anyone give me a URL or point me in the right direction to get Kayako Loginshare?

- Can't find it on their website

- Can't find it here

- Need something that works with v3 Kayako, and new versions of WHMCS.

- Happy to try multiple scripts etc.

:)

THANKS!!!

Emma.

Hello!

Can anyone give me a URL or point me in the right direction to get Kayako Loginshare?

- Can't find it on their website

- Can't find it here

- Need something that works with v3 Kayako, and new versions of WHMCS.

- Happy to try multiple scripts etc.

:)

THANKS!!!

Emma.

Ack, huge necro of the thread.

The Kayako/WHMCS integration is contained within the Kayako Support Suite distribution archive under the "integrate" directory.

It is the official integration but isn't an actual loginshare. There are paid loginshares and i'll be releasing a free loginshare here once it's been tested.

Regards,

• 1 year later...
Hey,

I know a lot of people have been waiting for this, so here it is. This is not a full release of the integration nor is it half way completed. WHMCS or Kayako did NOT release this script nor to any of them support it. If you run into any problems, post in this thread ONLY!!!

Whats Included!

[ - View All Tickets

[ - View Ticket

[ - Auto-Login Link to Kayako

ToDo List

[ - Reply Option

[ - Change Proprieties for ticket

[ - Open New Tickets

Know Bugs

[ - MUST NOT USE ANY OTHER LOGIN SHARE BESIDES THE DEFAULT ONE FOR KAYAKO.

Download Link

http://dev.eastsolid.com/STABLE/whmcs/kayako/v1/

Please read the OPEN ME.txt file located inside the download.

If you have any problems, feel free to post here ONLY!!!

From,

Adam

Hello,

Is this integration scripts still work with new version of both WHMCS and Kayako ?

SupportSuite 3.60.04

WHMCS 4.1.1