Kayako Integration - v1.0

Hey,

I know a lot of people have been waiting for this, so here it is. This is not a full release of the integration nor is it half way completed. WHMCS or Kayako did NOT release this script nor to any of them support it. If you run into any problems, post in this thread ONLY!!!

Whats Included!

[ - View All Tickets

[ - View Ticket

[ - Auto-Login Link to Kayako

ToDo List

[ - Reply Option

[ - Change Proprieties for ticket

[ - Open New Tickets

Know Bugs

[ - MUST NOT USE ANY OTHER LOGIN SHARE BESIDES THE DEFAULT ONE FOR KAYAKO.

Download Link

http://dev.eastsolid.com/STABLE/whmcs/kayako/v1/

Please read the OPEN ME.txt file located inside the download.

If you have any problems, feel free to post here ONLY!!!

From,

Adam

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good design and very good work but have problems

when try reply said

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/domain/public_html/soporte/i.php on line 105

and also i have a problems with show spanish characters.

Thanks for this contribution

good design and very good work but have problems

when try reply said

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/domain/public_html/soporte/i.php on line 105

and also i have a problems with show spanish characters.

Thanks for this contribution

Add

<?php
}
?>

to the end of i.php (after line 105). This system is made for English characters, so I'm unable to help you with the Spanish characters. You will need to hire a programmer.

From,

Adam

Hey,

I have re-uploaded the file and added some new templates. The only change was on clientareahome.tpl. I added the option of viewing the last 10 opened tickets. Please add the new code in clientareahome.tpl according to your own clientareahome.tpl file.

From,

Adam

Hi Adam, I used the login share that John made (whmcs.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2947) with your script and it seemed to work, however I havn't actually put it in for use, I was planning to use this with the login share, however its not exactly much good without that. Clients may use a different password or email for kayako thats the idea of the login share with whmcs, so all clients have the same details for support and billing. So if the client has different details to there whmcs login your script won't work.

Hi Adam, I used the login share that John made (whmcs.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2947) with your script and it seemed to work, however I havn't actually put it in for use, I was planning to use this with the login share, however its not exactly much good without that. Clients may use a different password or email for kayako thats the idea of the login share with whmcs, so all clients have the same details for support and billing. So if the client has different details to there whmcs login your script won't work.

Hey,

You should not use any other login share with Kayako (like John's). My script will ONLY check the email address that the client has with WHMCS.

Example:

----------------

A client signs up with whmcs@domain.com. They however use talk@domain.com for Kayako.

With this script, they will only see emails from whmcs@domain.com in the WHMCS Control Panel.

I also added an option so that once they view the ticket, their is a URL they click and logs them into Kayako. However if you using any other login share this will not work.

Hope that helps,

Adam

• 2 weeks later...
If the LoginShare for kayako is barely working for people, then this script won't work?

Hey,

No not at all. Because people want anything that was semi-working, I released this version which only supports viewing of tickets. So doing a quick work around, I added a URL that the customer clicks with in WHMCS which sends them over to Kayako already logged in. The problem is, that you CAN NOT use any other login share besides the default one for Kayako.

I have all of this working on my local install and find no error what so ever.

From,

Adam

This is compatible with 3.1.2 right?

Hey,

Yes it is, in fact this should work with any version of WHMCS as long as the sessions variables don't change from version to version.

If you are having a hard time installing this, post on the forums or PM me.

From,

Adam

I would hold off in trying to integrate it yourself. I just talked to Kayako and they said that they will have it done in 3 weeks if I buy the license, LOL (Paying monthly is a pain). I said, "When you get it done, I will buy." Hehe... So, approximately 3 weeks folks. This will be one login, etc.

I would hold off in trying to integrate it yourself. I just talked to Kayako and they said that they will have it done in 3 weeks if I buy the license, LOL (Paying monthly is a pain). I said, "When you get it done, I will buy." Hehe... So, approximately 3 weeks folks. This will be one login, etc.

Hey,

Their is a difference between a LOGIN SHARE and an Integration. A login share, uses the same passwords for both system, a Integration like this makes it so everything is under WHMCS panel.

So which one is Kayako doing, a Login share or Integration?

From,

Adam

Hey,

I have to see it to believe, I have emailed them so many times about this and either they say they will get it done (which they never do) or I do not get any response back.

Their is no news on their forums or blog about this so its kinda hard to believe that its happening.

Can you give us a copy of the email or something that says they will do this? The reason I'm asking it pure shockness (is that even a word? LOL) :shock:

From,

Adam

It was a live chat with one of their managing team. They know about all the request and they are working on it. I told them that if they are not, this is going to be my last month of paying. They said that it will be done in approximately 3 weeks. So, that's when I will buy their product. I usually start with monthly before I would own. Trials are never long enough. I hope that they get it done. I like their support system. I will email the person I talked to and will post it here when she respond.